Introduction and 1

Mark's POV

I laid on the floor in agony, attempting to stand up I heard his voice ring through my head. Mocking me. He is an infection, demonising me. I can't fight it but I will try.

"Good job, I will see you later," his voice rang before I heard a knock on the door.

Flora's POV

"Mark!!" I screamed trampling his surprisingly sweaty body. I pulled off and went into his living room. Sean followed me as Mark went to the kitchen. I heard a scream and glass shatter.

I ran inside and saw Mark screaming on the floor.

"Mark! What happened?" I asked him as Sean ran in.

"Run," he whispered before going limp.

"Oh, no, no, Mark!!" I screamed and Jack came running.We heard a giggle and then a laugh come from him before he turned to us. His eyes were black and he looked demonic. We moved backwards till we hit a counter.

"Hmm, I like this body, strong and handsome," he said.

"Mark," I said

"Oh, I'm not Mark, call me Dark," he said.

"What do you want?" Jack questioned and Dark lifted him by the chin.

"Give Mark back!!" I yelled from beside Jack.

"I can't but Sean can join him," he said before a foul black liquid crept into jacks mouth. I screamed.

"Oh don't panic, you won't have to become like me," he said approaching me. "You'll have to survive with me and your sweet little jackaboy!" I backed up into a corner and he quickly closed the gap. I kicked and yelled until I felt his cold hard lips collide with mine. My body went limp in his arms and he lifted me up. 

I was trying to move but I was stuck. He chained me to the bedpost and looked at me.

"You really should have listened to Mark," he said before he left the room. My body could move again but I was terrified.

I heard footsteps come down the hall and gasped when Sean entered the room. He looked different.

"Sweetheart, I know you're in here!" a high pitched voice cackled and I screamed in response.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I jolted up in bed. It was just a dream. I looked at my alarm clock and it was 2 pm. I climbed out of bed and ate lunch hastily. I got out a nice dress. I was chilling with Mark and I was looking forward to it.

~~Time Skip~~

"Hello!" the waiters called "Your table awaits,". I thanked them and sat down in front of Mark. We ate dinner before a creepy chef approached us.

"Who's gonna pay for this?" he asked before slamming the bill down.

"I've got oh no," Mark said while looking for your wallet. I immediately took out my card and paid before joining Mark at the door.

"We've got an amazing play to see!" he exclaimed while he escorted me to the car. We drove for a while until a blue-haired valet opened my door.

"Welcome to the theatre!" he said as Mark told me about the plays.We grabbed some snacks and got to the doors.

"We've got a romance and a horror, what do you want to watch?" he asked me.

"Horror!!! I haven't watched 'the dark mark' before," I responded.

"Neither have I," he said as we walked inside. He talked about how he was a patron of the arts before we sat down. When I looked towards him he was gone and everything went hazy.Mark appeared in front of me but he looked different.He kinda scared me.

"Did you miss me?" he asked ominously " I missed you, very much,"

"I've been waiting a long time to see you again, I've been pushed aside, replaced, mocked."

"And then HE had the gall to not invite me to his little adventure with you! No more, never again,"

"IT'S MY TURN NOW!!" his voice became harder to understand

" IVE BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY!!"

" HE PROMISED HE WOULD LET ME IN AGAIN!"

" I'M TIRED OF GIVING PEOPLE A CHOICE,"

" *Sigh* but I suppose I could give you one last option,"

"Take your pick, anything of 4 different choices, more than he could have given you,"

"And let's see how far down this rabbit hole really goes," I looked at him as four choices lingered in my mind. I chose the most prominent one.

"F-freedom," I said.

"Good choice,"

"But, then again why do we need to choose in life?"

"If dinner is what you want, I can provide,"

" And I can take you wherever you want to go, I can especially take you to the places you DON'T want to go,"

" It's exciting, knowing that there are endless possibilities, waiting for you,"

" I CAN GIVE YOU ANYTHING!!!"

" I've been waiting a long time, to get some personal time between us,"

"  THERE'S NOTHING YOU OR HE CAN DO TO STOP ME,"

"So now that we are here together, we should really get to know each other *Screams* you just need to let me in,"

" It's as simple as that,"

"You're never EVER going to escape me, not now- *grunts*" Mark ran into his torso, and began wrestling with dark.

"What the hell," dark mumbled.

"Let's see how well you fight with a bag over your head," mark grumbled.

"Two can play at that game mister," dark said as he pulled a bag over Mark's head. Various punches took place but everything occasionally turned to static so I didn't know which one was Mark.

"I've had it," one of them said before pulling out a gun. I gasped in surprise but neither noticed.

"Take this," one said before the gun fell in front of me.

"Shoot him!" they both said and I shook in fear.

"I, I" I stuttered petrified of shooting Mark. I examined them both before pulling the trigger on...