#1 Matthew Espinosa

*your POV*

Argh it's school time again the same old lessons same old teachers. I hope this year will be different, I flip and turn all night dreading that tomorrow is the day I have to go to the place I hate the most. Nothing ever good happens at this school and I've been here since freshmen (year7 in the Uk)

*morning*

Beep beep beep

I hear my phone echoing around my room. Great here goes nothing my school is really posh so I have to wear an uniform and have no makeup on. I ALWAYS look terrible.

*Matthews POV*

It the first day of my new school I can feel the butterfly's flying around in my belly. What if everyone hates me? wtf I didn't think of that. As I walk down the hall looking at me like I'm so sort of alien. Each class I walk past I try to look in I don't have a clue were I'm going but I think I'm ment to be at the principle (head teacher)

An voice spoke "can y/n please go to the head to show the new person there classes are" crap was I that new person why are they making a big deal?

*your POV*

Great. I can't say no to going to do these jobs but honestly I am turning into a teachers pet. I wait in the office for the new kid to turn up as the door opens I see the cutest ever person.

"Hey I'm y/n I'll take you to your classes till you get settled in" he smelt so nice - weird I know but honestly he did!

"Hi, em I'm Matthew mmmm" his voice was perfect, you could tell he was nervous bless him

"Y/n can you take Matthew to his first class please" the head says breaking the silence. we step out into the corridor.

"You don't need to be shy you know" I said trying to play it cool, he blushed "okay, your not going to start a Confo I will, soooooo, what's your full name? And why did you come to this school?"

" I'm called Matthew lee Espinosa, I get called matt by my friends and I traveling with magcon touring the country with other famous viners" "wow impressive matt if you don't mind me calling you that"

"No I don't mind an beautiful girl calling me that" me and him kept flirting and we ended up going on a study date together.