Page 2

I drive away from the hotel 7 miles away from it,and road over a few zombies crushing their head skulls with the big size wheels of the car. I turn on the car Radio and got to a station that was broadcasting and pick up some news from it. And I can hear a man talking.

New reporter:“There are people eating people  and it seen to be the dead have come to life,and the dead walking the streets and people running for their lives.There is no boats and no help from the Army, only the polices officers with their handguns picking off the threats of the undead whom want to do harm,and I am breaking,oh my god!” The sound of the Radio cut off. That was the bad news, guessing the polices can't kill the remaining zombies in my point of view just now after hearing the police officers handguns fire.

Okay I have to make a choice now and keep myself alive and a place to stay for the night,the daylight is going away.
1.)The police station (gotta be empty)
2.)The gunshop that I visit when I first got here
3.)The mall (maybe full if zombies).

I decide to go the gunshop that I visited and it like 3 miles away from where I was driving. Hours later,I park the car and head to the front door but it locked,so I decide to go up the roof, next I find the secret top door and open it,and drop to the floor inside the the gunshop. I find my way inside too easily. And the door was like a open roof door to me.
The sunlight was no but now everything is dark outside, I slept on the table where all the guns used to be.