Just part 4

[Opening theme song]
🎸🎵The inner demon inside me want war and the kills it can get in a split second ripping MY ENEMIES HEADS,EYES AND THEIR SOULS!!!!🎵🎸(Just think your best rock band playing this with a deep voice)

  [Theme song end,story resume]

Forget the dead bodies, they were coming at me, and they was going to kill me,but that plan back fire for those two.

I look at the girl and put my gun away, and walk close to her.

Me:“ Are you okay ma'am”
Unknown girl:“ yes”
Me:“ Who your friend? ”

I look at the dead body she was standing over.

Unknown girl: “ Just a friend ”

Me:“ Oh,well...I am from the army base and heading my way there,and I can't let a person like you be here alone,so come with me where it safe ma'am ”

Unknown girl:“ Thank you sir ”

We both got inside the car,I drive off roading over the dead dudes I killed and now,I just gonna drive this lady to the army base where it safe,and that is that.

Me:“ What your name ma'am? ”
Lisa:“ My name is Lisa sir ”
Me:“ You can call me staff sergeant Riko ”

Lisa: “With a r-i-c-o? ”
Me:“ No, with a R-i-k-o ”
Lisa: “ You made that name up? ”
Me:“No,I didn't have a name until I was 7 year old and my parents came up with it,so my full name came after my father Rikosumi, and I became Rikosumi the second ”

Lisa:“Wow,my grandmother named me Lisa green ”

Me:“ That a great name,Lisa ”

Lisa:“ Yeah”

Me:“ Look like we here ”

I park the car by the gate and one of the recruit came to the car door with his pistol aiming at me.

For fuck sake,put that gun away.

Me:“ It me, solider 457-8”

Recruit: “ Staff sergeant Riko? ”

Me: “Yes”

The recruit put his pistol away and lend me and the girl inside the base and everybody getting inside helicopters and going away

Me:“ What is going on? ”
Recruit: “ The army can't go against the undead, so everyone must go to another country that not affected ”
Me:“ And the survivors come here and go?”
Recruit: “ That right,and you guys the last ones to get out of here”
The recruiter took us to the helicopter,the last one and I was not going,I was not lucky.

Commander: “One survivor can go,sorry solider, you have to stay here”

This is compete bullshit! The whole army get to get the hell out of here but I can't!, you got to be shitting me!

Later on after, the Army base is now a ghost town and the girl give me a hug before she left,but damn it,I have to spend my life here and gotta survive this zombie apocalypse all alone.

I look at the sky.

Me:“ Well.......guess I better find a place to stay,or maybe here”

I spend my time looking at the sky,and head inside the army recruiter bedrooms,laying down and thinking what is my next plan to do while I am still alive.

I thinking about wearing more protection, I got myself off the bed,and head inside the armory room, and ohhh boy,you won't believe what the armory room have.

A delta solider vest and gas masks,I took them, and wore them on. I feel like I am now very protection, by gun bullets but not zombies, zombies can still get to your damn damn face and eat your eat face off and I don't want that to happen to me.

A few minutes later,I decide I wanted to go check out the city and look for survivors and maybe I can start a team of survivors and keep living.
            [30 minutes later]
I drive the car into the city,and park the car onto a mall parking lot and head inside.

Me:“Holy shit...”
A lot of zombies inside the mall and they were just walking around the damn place.

........They haven't notice me,what the hell,how in the hell they don't see me,maybe I they only attack if a attacker interact with them and only attack when noises is around them. Good thing I came inside very quiet.

I count how zombie inside the mall and I guess it about 57 zombies in the entrance and 26 in the second floor.

Now I have a choice to make.
Kill every undead zombie by risking my life(%74) or look for survivors and get out of here(%41)

Guess I have no choice but by killing them one by one and do it fast as I can.