7

JISOO'S POV

1 week later

It's been a week, I haven't even received text and calls from Mark.

This day I'm just doing nothing, when someone is playing around.

Oh and by the way, The boys moved here. Because they've been thrown away from their house which is just a rent. I'd agreed to it. Maybe it could be fun if I let them stay.

"Yah ! ChiChu, let's play"...I was about to say yes, when my phone rang.

I checked the screen and it's Mark. Great! If I want to have fun that's the time they'll call me.

"I'll just answer this"..I said and went outside to have a private call.

Phone Call.

Mark
This time I know, that you know why I called you.

Me
Yes! And what's my mission for today.

Mark
Come here, Aunt CL will explain everything.

I went back at the house and had a permission to everyone. They all waved good bye as I went to the Café which Mark and I talk.

I saw Mark waiting outside as he saw me,he opened the car for me to get inside. We went to the agency as Aunt CL explain everything for my next mission and I can't believe I'll be away from them for a long day.

Mark sent me home and he waited for me. I feel the house so quiet as I saw a note on the table.

Unnie,we're having a bonding time a the Stream Source Pool, come here we're waiting.

-Lisa

I felt sorry I can't go there to have a bond with them.

I pack all the things I needed at the agency, of course a bring pajamas and everything and I put them in a luggage.

I wrote a letter for them AGAIN. To let them know I'll be away. Once I finished writing it. I went out as Mark Help me with this heavy luggage and placed it to the back of his car. I looked around the house and remembered the fun times we had with the boys. Mark called my name and waved his hand in front my face and signaled me that it's time to go.

I went inside as Mark drive the car back to the Agency. Hope the boys and Lisa could understand.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Finally! We finished our bonding Time, but Jisoo didn't came, Iit makes me worry. It's already dark. I hope she is home now.

Jin drove the car towards home as we arrived,The house wasn't on, the lights isn't ON, that means Jisoo isn't home yet.

"Jisoo isn't home yet"..Said Taehyung making me turn to them.

"Why is unnie busy this days?"..Lisa pouted

"Does she really had work or none". Namjoon said..

"I told you she doesn't have a work, unless she told us that she had". Lisa said

"Let's get inside, I'm tired"...Taehyung said with a sad voice as I comforted him.

We all went inside and turn on the lights, as I saw another Letter and I think it's from Jisoo again.

"Guys Look, A letter". I pointed the figure as everyone looked at it.

"So if that's from Jisoo, then she was home then and didn't went to the Resort and if it's not from her,we're lucky"..Namjoon said

Please don't Please don't Please don't. I prayed harder wishing that it wasn't from her.......................... And it's from her.

Hey Guys,

I know it's another letter from me again, hope you understand.

"Hope not 5 days again"..J hope prayed.

I'll be away for 1 month, I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss you.

"Yeah! Not 5 days but 1 month"..I puffed.

Please don't be sad or mad at me, It's just I can't tell you why I'm busy these days.

Take care of the house. I'm counting on you guys, I'll be back. I will miss you.

Lisa! Jisoo will miss you very much.

-jisoo

Lisa burst tears as Suga patted her on the back, thinking that his best friend will be away from them for a month. Of course we felt sad, because Jisoo is the type of the girl we can play and can laugh at our jokes,she's the type that you can't resist, she takes care of you when you're sick thats why I like her.

"Unnie". Lisa hiccuped comforted with BamBam.

We all burst Tears from our eyes. Jisoo will be away for one month, what is she attending Asia's Next Top Model?... What are you doing this days Jisoo?

"I hope she'll be okay". Namjoon said.

J HOPE'S POV

When we found out that Jisoo will be away for over a month, I called Jennie to come by so that Lisa wouldn't be lonely. You know there things women like that we men won't know unless another woman comes by. 

Jennie has hectic schedule, but I'm glad she's free this month. 

"Who are you?" I heard Jungkook said once he opened the door. I went to see and it was her. 

"Oppa!" she said.

"Jennie!" I brightly said.

"Jungkook, this is Jennie, my girlfriend. I asked her to come to accompany Lisa" I said as I gestured to come in. 

"But where here?" He said innocently. 

"Yes, we're here. But you're a boy Jungkook, a boy" Namjoon responded sarcastically. Which made jungkook speechless but innocent face. 

Jennie chuckled. 

"Come on, Lisa's in this room" 

----------------------