21

Taehyung

To be Honest, I like Gucci Girl.And This one right beside me, Is wearing one. Yeah!

"Taehyung-ah, Is this White Sleeveless shirt and Black Jeans.Good Enough for Jimin's Birthday gift?"..Oh forgot to tell you today's Jimin's Birthday.

She picked I White Sleeveless shirt with 'I am Handsome' printed on it. Pfft.. Handsome.

"Yeah! He'll. Love that"..Especially when it's from you..

"Okay.. Miss.Could you wrap this as a birthday present"...she handed it to the sales lady.

"What about you?"..she asked me.

"I'm gonna look some of it at the Third floor"..I said.

After she received the wrapped gift she bought.We went to the third floor and I bought A white with Gold watch that match Jimin's hand.It was placed in a black box and wrapped it with white paper with design and blue colored ribbon.

"Here sir.Thank You for coming"..The sales lady said.As me and Jisoo exited the shop.

You know what? I felt guilty because it supposed to be Jimin hyungs Time yet not Mine.I'm the last to move.Yet I'm here with here.

Well! That's because he woke up late.

"You hungry?"..I asked it's already 11:pm.

"Yeah!"..She nodded and we went to a Korean Restaurant.We also bought not only gift. Also a Cake.

"Jungkook is weird yesterday"..She said not Taking off her eyes to the food she's eating.

"Hmmm?"..I hummed in question.

"I mean, he suddenly asked me about something and after I answered it he left"..She said.

"What kind of Question?"..I asked

"Hmmm.. He asked me if I like someone"...She said.

Jungkook! Is planning something.

"Ahh!Why? Do You like someone?"...I asked. She faced me and chuckled

"Now! You're asking me that"..She laughed which made me laugh too.

"Aww You two are so cute together.Can I take a picture?"..I girl with the same age of Lisa came.

"Sure"..We both agreed.She took a picture both of us.

"Actually I took a photo both of you lately while laughing.This helps our restaurant popular"..She smiled and showed a picture of both of us.

"What's your name?"..Jisoo asked her.
"I'm Cha Bo On"..She smiled and shook hand

"Nice meeting you Bo On-ah,I'm Jisoo and this Taehyung"..Jisoo said

"Well have to go"..She said and we nodded.

I felt happy of what Bo On said.

"Let's go"..she said and we went out.

Just as we're about to enter the Makeup shop.Jisoo stumbled gladly I catches her. And our eyes met.

"Oh My God"

"I love seeing this Kind of scene"

"How Romantic"

"Shit, gotta take a photo of it"

*click*

"Am I really seeing this"

"I wish If I stumble my boyfriend will catch me just like her"

"Uhmm.. "..That was just the word that came out to my mouth.

I lift her up to make her stand..

"Nice Catch Taehyung Oppa"...She smiled and I smiled back.

"Don't you think this make up set is good for Lisa.I saw her make up set is already Broken"..She said while looking at the Complete make up set.

"Yes! She'll love that"..I nodded and smiled she took the box and head to the counter.

"Let me pay that"...I said

"Ani! Let me pay it"..She said and took her wallet. She only had 50 won. The Make up set is 99.75 won.

"I'll add some"..I said and handed her 49.75 won.

"Thank You Tae.I'll pay you next time"..She smiled.

"Ani! No need"..I shook my head.

"You sure?"..She asked and I nodded.

"Here is Ms"..The lady said and handed Jisoo the shopping bag.

I had a lot of fun together with her this day even if it's not my time.And I'm sure Jimin will steal my Time because I stole it. But I won't let him.This is what the plan for, do effort to show her who loves her most and who is she falling for.

Face the Challenge Seriously Jimin.You think this is easy. Hell! No...

--------------