Sequence 11

April 15, 1942 Paris, France
We've been in France for a little over a month. But when we got there we saw tanks, troops, and dead French troops. But we realized that we where in the middle of a battle at the last moment we heard the blasts of tanks and we quickly dropped to the ground. "I thought the French lost"I said. "They did, this must be the resistance"Genevieve said. "Vous deux de cette façon"someone said. As we turned to see someone trying to wave us over. "Come on"she said as she grabed my hand and pulled me over to the man. "Est-ce que tu vas bien"he said. "Nous allons bien"she said. "Bien"he said. "What"i asked.  "You speak English"he said. "Yes"I said. "She tells me that you two wern't injured so that's good, we should move"he said.
He lead us to there hideout of the French resistance.
"Welcome to Free France"he said. As he showed us around.
"Get me wrong but I have a feeling that you two arent civilians by the peculiar weapons you have, are you soldiers"he said. "Of sorts"I said. "Then you won't mind if you help us"he asked. "Sure, what do you need us to do"I said. "General Henri Girard was captured 2 years ago"he said. "And your now forming a plan to get him out"I said as Genevieve elbowed me in the side. "I mean, we're happy to help, so where's he being held"I said. "Saxony, Germany Konigstein Castle" he said. "Germany"I said. "Yes"he said. "If I knew they were holding prisoners we would have saved them"I said. "It's fine"he said. "So when do we start"Genevieve said. "As soon as you can"he said. "Give us 2 days"I said.