sequence 16

September 3 1944 Belgium
Belgium was a war zone every where we turned there where body's allied troops and Nazi troops. "Shit"I said as bullets flew past my ear. "Don't move" someone said. As I looked up at him. "Hands on your head"he said. As we we plased our hands on our head.
"Captain, we have two civilians"he yelled. "Bring them in"he responded.
As he brought us in. Now we stood before there captain. "Are you two
spys"he said. "A spya for who" Genevieve said. "The Axis, or the Nazi's"he said. "No, we're not"I said. "Then who are you"he asked. "We're freedom frighters, of a sort"I said. "Of a sort"he questioned. "We're not with anyone, but willing to help those in need"I said. "Well if your willing to help, we could use your help"he said. "Sure what do you need"i asked. "We'll be taking Lyon today, and we could use all the help we can get"He said. "We're yours to command" Genevieve said. "Good, we move for Lyon in 30"he said.
The battle for Lyon has begun. We where in the frontlines taking down as many Nazi troops we could. The Nazi's began to fall back. "There retreating"a soldier said. "Its not over yet"the captain said. As the ground began to rumble. "TANKS"one screamed. "FALL BACK"the captain yelled. "Captain give us your grenades"I said. "Why"he asked. "You'll see"I said as he handed us some grenades. And we started to climb the wall. "You two are like some kind of monkey"the captain said. As we reached the roof, and we got a bird's eye view and we saw that there where two tanks, and we had 4 grenades. As we both took two. And we both dropped down on both tanks. And we dropped with a metallic thud. As the hach opened. "Was war das"he said as I pulled him out and through him off as he got the ground he screamed as the other tank ran him over. "Damn"I said as I saw the tank run over him. When I was over the hach I pulled the pins off the grenades and dropped them in and jumped off. "Granate"he said as the grenades went off. As I watched Genevieve do the same. As we ran back to the captain. "How'd you do that"the captain said. "Training"i said. "Where the hell did you train"he asked. "Its what you would say classified"I said. "A man with many secrets"he said.