Unexpected Turns

Chapter 10

The chopper ride was hardly noticeable as Cloud was solely focused on an old beat up file folder that read "Top Secret."

Reno signaled his head for Rude to go talk to him. After the heavy good bye and a weighted promise, the two sort of felt bad this man once again had problems.

Rude wasn't really the one to encourage others, but Reno knew he's been wanting to talk to him for quite some time now.

Finally, Rude went back to sit across from Cloud.

"So uh...you no longer playing engagement?"

Cloud didn't seem to react much to the question. He knew Rude, and he knew what he meant.
"Here man...you can have you're ring back."

"What do you plan on doing once you save her?"

Cloud closed the file folder and looked up at the Turk. "I'm going to tell her how I feel and apologize...I won't let another moment slip away."

"And if she rejects you?"

"She has every right to..."

A week has gone by, and Cloud was on his way to the Continent of Mideel.
In the secret meetings of when Cloud had to leave Blue behind with her parents, and a couple of Turks, he was informed of Blues background.

In the aircraft he looked over the file again and again. He now knew what situation was involved with Blue.

~Top Secret~
Current Name: Bluerose Fair
AKA: Krystal Hoseki (Shinras given name)

Rank: SOLDIER 2nd Class
Age: unknown
Height: 5'7" (169 cm)
Weight: 170 lbs

Notes: Body is resistant to Mako.
Strength over 98%
Incredible healing abilities, doesn't need Materia to assist recovery.
Has fallen over two hundred feet from the shinra building and recovered.

Race:
isn't human
Isn't Cetra

~Notes from Lucrica Crescent~

The incredible discovery of the subjects origins had been difficult to track down. Found in a sleeping stasis within a crystal like cocoon. There for Shinra calls her Krystal.
It's been over a decade and there has been no machine, nor weapon that could break her from the cocoon.

Though I've done my best to find who she is or if she's even alive has been nearly impossible.
But I can hear her.
She talks to me.
A voice of a child who never lived.
Her real name...I can't tell.

I can feel her sorrows and dreams.
The white wings that protect her nude body are a reminder that she's a fighter. I hope to be alive when she wakes up.

~updated Report:
Subject Krystal now claimed dangerous. Lucrica Crescent now deceased.
Subject lives.

Notes from HoJo:
-Deleted from the Shinra data base.
Over 100,000 words have been erased. Except two "Celestial Beings."-

~Turks ongoing Investigation reports~

Subject now goes by Bluerose Fair, has assisted the Turks a few occasions within the last two years.