Tacos?

(Ella's p.o.v)

"I Am So Tired!"

"Why are you so tired?" Rosie says curiously. "I stayed up all night watching teen beach movie one two many times". "I told you Ross lynch is a handsome devil!"Rosie says jokingly."Indeed he is he's just like oh my god sexy its like he came into this world to meet me and fall in love with me and marry me and then well have kids together ... but it will never happen ." . "Aww it's ok Ella you will find your true love in the mean time, and hay maybe you might get Lucky and land a date with randy haha". "Hay Rosie you didn't let me finish..... what I meant to say was yet" "yet, ... Yet what ?" Rosie says with confusion."Yet as in we haven't meet YET so we can't fall in love and have kids ... YET".

(Rosie p.o.v)

"You and you're YET YET YET just stop it already !". Sometimes I wonder what goes in that girl mind. "Well" I'm still bored ... oh yeah hay Ella " "what Rosie ?" "Well I kinda just thought of this now but since its been a long time we should have a sleep over and well tell gabby later ". "OMG RoRo that's a good idea!". Ella says with excitement. "Ok first if all thanks ,but secondly DON'T YOU CALL ME RORO! ..... only my boyfriend can do that". "We'll find then gosh you don't have to get all psycho killer on me and also don't forget to get some- HAY WAIT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND !". Ella says trying to hold back from laughing. "I said only my future boyfriend". "No you didn't"

"Yes I did" Rosie says with so much confidence until the other students in her first period class shouts "NO YOU DIDN'T " then Ella, and Rosie start laughing. While laughing Rosie turns her head to Randy in the proses and sees him laughing so she thought to her self on how cute he look. But she immediately looked away as she saw Randy look her way.

(Gabby's p.o.v)

I never knew Someone would remember me for that long ... well I don't blame him nobody will forget me once they have a taste of my fully loaded guns haha but I still don't blame him I have been told that I hit hard. As I walk down the halls the first period bell rang meaning that first period was over and it's now lunch so I go searching for both Ella and Rosie so I don't look like a loner . As I walk In the cafeteria I see no sign of Rosie and Ella. right as I was about to walk out I bumped into the person and fell .

(Randy's p.o.v)

As I walked out of first period class I went straight to the cafeteria hoping that today's lunch would be good until I bumped into somebody and fell back . "HAY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING NEXT TIME GOSH!!!" I heard what sounded like a girl that I know of. Then when I looked to who it was I was just shocked to see gabby because knowing her she has never yelled at anybody even if its a simple thing like this. But yeah she yelled at me unexpected , so as I get up I offer to help her up only to have my hand smacked out of her way as. She says annoyed "I don't need your help" I wanted to say something but I did t want to because of not knowing what she might've done to me next and she hit hard ... you know ... for a girl. So I just stayed quiet as I watch her gather her things slowly and pick them up

As I walk towards a table where all the guys where sitting they all started laughing when I go there "whats so funny?" I asked questionably". "Man what happens with you and that girl over their" one of the guy says laughing. "Hay was that gabby you bumped into" another says kinda In a scared tone. "Yeah why?" I ask starting to laugh. "Man that girls bionic ". the same guy says afterwards "Why do you say that?" I ask curiously. "Man you where here six grade don't you remember on field day she was in incredible dolphins and we where in y2k". "Yeah so". "remember on the girls tug-of-war?". "He says annoyed yeah why". it was just her and her best friend Rosie and Ella and three other girls that won". "Oh yeah!" I say now remembering everything from that day. "Well can we finish this talk later guys cuz I'm gonna go get my food. as I got I'm the lunch line I saw that today's lunch was tacos. "Wow I didn't know that they still served tacos" I say talking to myself feeling like a loner.

"I know right!" some blind girl with way to much makeup says trying to act flirty with me, but I just ignore her until she starts talking again. "Hi my name is Teara Arcy, nice to meet you " she says as I start to walk up "Sup names Randy Diven well got to go nice talking to you Tracy".

"Its Teara! " I hear her say as I start to walk back to the table with the guys

"Man what up with you starting trouble with all the girls today?" Brandon asks smerking