Scary tails

Rosie p.o.v

"Well I have a good story for all and all for but one of you will be scared. it was a night of a sleepover a sleep over like this you might say but who knows, before we start I'm gonna ask four question and the questions of for it shall be question number one ... are all the windows closed?..." ."Yeah" Ella says first. "and they are locked to" she adds ."good very good" I say with a devilish grin. "then this shall lead us to question number two.... are all the doors locked?" "Of course why wouldn't they be " Ella says In a scared tone . "I'm just checking for the safety of are lives here ok but now the third question..... does every body have something to protect themselves?"

"Why would we need something to pretext us?" gabby ask questioning. "its just for the protection of your life" "well hold up then" gabby says while running to the closet then grabs a bat then sits back down where she was before then she speaks "I am protected" she says while lightly laughing. "ok now last and finally question... have you all gone to the bathroom." YES WE ALL DONE ALMOST EVERYTHING NOW GET ON WITH THE DAMM STORY SO I CAN GO SLEEP" Gabby yells impatiently. "ok now settle down little ones as I'm about to tell a scary tell once upon a time there was a girl of the age of 20 or so that was a babysitter and had to go babysit on night on her walk over to the family she had to baby sit she had this strange feeling that she was being watched so every 15 steps or so she would stop and take a look around to see if anyone way there and continue to walk until she walked up to t-" "WAIT!" Gabby yells out "you messed up the story Gabby" Zed and Ella say at the same time "no I didn't I just have one question". "what is it Gabb's?". "what was the girl wearing?".

"What the hell you stopped her story to ask what she was wearing" Zed says annoyed.

"Yes because it very important Zed" Gabby says back. "ugh never mind she was just wearing blue jeans and a pink reddish shirt with a black jacket" I say annoyed . "yikes that is a scary story ugh I don't think I'd ever fall asleep with that In my mind now thanks a lot Rose ugh ...cell dosent matter because I'm gonna go sleep now night people " gabby says while jumping on the couch and try's to sleep.

"So where was I so she was close to the house until sh- ". I was cut off only to here Ella say "sorry Rose I'm gonna have to sleep to I'm tired good night" she says as she pulls a blanket up to her and lays her head on her pillow. Then I sigh oh well I guess it's just you and me Ze- hay where are you going"

Zed's p.o.v

"Well isn't it obvious I'm going to bed"

"But why it's so early "

"I don't care I'm tired" I say while walking up the stars and into my room.

Gabby p.o.v

I can't sleep I'm kinda starving but I'm to lazy to go eat something but then I realize "hay rise I just realized something " and what would that be Gabby" "In your story you said it was a sleep over but why was their a 20 year old babysitter?" "well if you let me finish the story it would have made sense ". "Well fine then you can tell us on are next sleep over