Emma's PER

Emma

Uncle Henry walked into my room and got me out. He held me while I still cried. "Why are you crying, Emma? Are you okay?" He bounced me up and down while rubbing my back. I saw daddy. He was trapped inside a coffin and he was hungry. Speaking of hungry, i'm hungry.

I stopped crying but went to mild huffs.

"Do you want to eat now?" I nodded.

He took my potty seat from the room and took us into the dinning room. He put the potty seat on a chair and strapped it on the chair so it wouldn't fall or move then he sat me in it. He heated up my food which was turkey, mashed potatoes, and green beans.

"Feed me." I gave my fork to him. He took the fork that were way to small for his hands and stuck a green bean and waited for me to open my mouth. He fed me but I didn't go potty. Once I was done he let me down.

The TV was on so I ran to the couch and began to watch it. Uncle Henry was doing the dishes and didn't notice until he heard a scream coming from the TV. He ran to the TV and turned it off.

He saw tears forming in my eyes. He turned the TV back on and changed the channel to disney channel. He decided to watch with me. He picked me up, sat down then sat me on his lap. We watched TV until he fell asleep. I could hear him lightly snoring. I got off of him and ran into his room where Safire was sleeping. I climbed in bed and fell asleep.

When I woke up I was in my crib. "Uncle Henwy!" I called. Just then my head started to hurt. I cried loudly. I fell backwards bonking my head on the other side of the crib. The crying startled both of them so they ran in here.

"What's wrong?" Safire asked Uncle Henry. He knew what was wrong with me.

"I need your blood."

"Okay..." She put out her hand. Uncle Henry got a needle out of the toy bag and stabbed her in the arm with it. Then he pulled my diaper down then injected it into my butt hole.

I felt better after he did that. "That must have scared both of you. I'm sorry." He kissed Safire on the forehead then got me out of the crib.

"Why'd you do that?" She asked.

"I needed to. She's half human, half vampire. Like me, she needs blood but not as much."

After that we had breakfast then I saw the hamster and ran over to it even though we were still eating.

"Puffgergle." I pointed to the hamster.

"That's a hamster, Emma. It's Safire's." Uncle Henry said.

"Puffgergle. Puffgergle."

Uncle Henry stood up and walked over to me. "Come on Emma. I think Safire will let you see him after breakfast." He had his hand out waiting for me to take it.

"No." I shook my head and turned back around.

"Emma i'm not playing. Take my hand." I shook my head. "Alright." He picked me up from behind and set me in my potty chair. He sat back down.

I crossed my arms and glared at Uncle Henry. When he didn't look at me I began to have a tantrum starting with kicking my legs and screaming.

"Stop it." Uncle Henry said.

"No! I want to see Puffgergle."

"I said after your done eating." That got me even more angrier. I picked my oatmeal up with my hands and threw it at Uncle Henry. I felt new hands on me. I screamed and kicked. Safire put me down.

"You don't throw food, Emma." Safire said. "You don't get to see the hamster anymore."

"No!" I began to cry. "Puffgergle." I ran to the hamster and stared at the hamster. "I want to see it. It want to see it!" I shook the cage until it fell onto the ground. I heard two gasps. Just then something ran out of it.

"Oh no, Misha! Henry help me catch him." Safire said. They were running trying to catch it. I didn't want to get yelled at more so I went into there room and locked the door.

"Is Misha okay?" I heard Uncle Henry ask.

"I think so." Safire said. "Where's Emma?"

"Emma?" Uncle Henry called. I didn't say anything. "Emma." He called again. Footsteps got closer to the room. He tried opening the door but it wouldn't open. "Emma open this door right now."

"No!" I heard a sigh. It was quiet for a few minutes then the door slammed open.

"Come here." He pointed strait to him. I cried and walked over to him. He picked me up and put me in my room. "Stay in here until you apologies for your actions." He closed the door. I cried louder. I banged on the door, tried opening the door but nothing worked. I think Uncle Henry was holding the door knob.

I stayed in my room for about an hour then Uncle Henry's head peaked through the cracked door. He noticed that I had been crying into a blanket that use to be Nora's when she was little. It was light blue with pink flowers on it.

"Are you done?" He asked. I nodded. I was eczosted from all of the crying. I put my arms up for him meaning that I was sorry. He picked me up. He had a new shirt on but I still had some oatmeal on my hands and accedently got some on my blanket and his shirt.

"Uh oh." I looked at my hands.

"It's okay. I'll just wash them. He took the blanket away from me, set me down and took off his shirt then picked me back up. He went to the laundry room, put it in the dirty clothes, got a new shirt and put it on, then we went into the living room.

He set me down. I ran to Safire. I hugged her leg. "Sorry for hurting Puffgergle."

"It's okay but we had to move him." Safire said.

"Why?" I began to sniffle. I could cry more.

"Oh don't cry Emma. Please." When she said that I couldn't help but cry. I ran away from her and began to look for the hamster. I gave up and sat down on the floor. Uncle Henry picked me up and swayed me. I calmed down.

"We never got you a diaper after your tantrum. Did you go potty in your room?" I shook my head. "Okay. Lets take you to the toilet."

"The toilet!" I screeched excited. I've never been on the toilet. I've seen daddy on the toilet. He said that soon I would get to be on the toilet to.

Uncle Henry brought me to the bathroom and set me on the toilet. It was big so I had to hold onto the the sides.

"Stay right there Emma. I'm going to get you a new diaper. Try to go potty." He left. I sat there. I did have to go but I wanted daddy to watch me go. I didn't want to go by myself. He came back and slide my pampers on my ankles and waited for me to finish even though I never started.

"I want daddy to watch me go potty Uncle Henwy."

"Daddy's not here. I am. Do you want me to leave so you can go by yourself?" I shook my head. I still didn't go. I got down angry that he wouldn't let me see daddy. Uncle Henry pulled my diaper up and walked us out of the bathroom. I played alone hoping that if I was good enough he would let me outside.