You Need To Choose

*** i've decided to not put the videos until the end because i don't want the videos ruining any part of the story you're about to read. there ya go o: ***

It's been a few days. I've been checking up on Justin every so often to see how he is. He has a few cuts and bruises, but he said he'll be fine. He even said that as long as I came over he'd be fine. He was always smiling when I came over.

I've also been texting Niall. Trying to figure this out, or at least talk about it. I met with him once in these past few days. He has a black eye, which isn't near as bad as how Justin is.

---

I drive over to Justins to go check up on him again. I walk inside and see Niall and him both sitting on the couch, "What's going on?" Justin turns around, "Oh (Y/N)," he hesitates, "Nothing.. we've been.. talking is all." I'm interested and nervous at the same time, "About?" Niall looks at me, "You." I freeze, "Why me?" They both look down, seeming confused or concerned. I couldn't tell fully.

"We.. we want you to choose." Justin stutters. I don't say a word, and just look back and forth between them. "It'd be easier for us." Niall says. "I-" I can't find any words to say. "(Y/N) we didn't want to ask you to do this.. it's just wrong.. but we need to know, ya know?" Justin looks at me, almost frowning. Niall nods, agreeing with him.

It's crazy how just a few days ago, only feet infront of them they had a fight and now their sitting near eachother like nothing happened. I really don't get guys.

"So?" Niall asks. I look at Niall, then at Justin, then back. "I need to go." I start walking out. "(Y/N)!" Niall shouts. "I need time!" I yell.

Just like that, I walk out the door and drive off. How could I choose? I mean their both close to me, but I knew if I chose one the other would be crushed. I can't lose them both, but I don't want to lose one of them either. What am I going to do? How long will I have until they ask again?

And I already know these next few days will consist of me thinking too much, and getting myself into my head.

* http://animoto.com/play/f0t0cMZzfbNNskWy1YELVg

booom, what'd ya think ? do tell . *