The Decisions Been Made

I get up from the bed and walk to my window. I stand there for a minute and then I hear the door open. I turn around and see Justin walking in, "You know Niall just left right?" I nod. He hesitates, "So?" "The decision's been made." I say. He doesn't say anything. I roll my eyes and laugh, "The person still here is the person I chose." His eyes widen, so does his smile. He pumps his fist, "Yes!" He runs over to me as I giggle. He picks me up and kisses me.

After a minute of kissing he puts me down and smiles at me, "Why'd you choose me?" "It's the better choice." I smile, stroking his cheek. He smiles, and water is forming in his eyes a bit, "I love you." "I love you too," I say biting my lip.

We kiss again, and right then we become an official couple. And right then, I knew I picked the right choice.

Justin and I have been friends ever since we were little. Maybe a bit more than friends, best friends. I could go to him for anything and he could make my day within a second. He just knew what all to say and he was always there for me. I loved having him as my bestfriend, but now he was my boyfriend, and I wouldn't have it ANY OTHER WAY.

http://animoto.com/play/DBR45qruOhWnJDGC10dsNQ

**blah blah blah , short , I know . but now it's over .

was it gooood ? or naah ?**