CHAPTER ONE

Mei

Arg!! Great just great I'm late!!!!...I quickly took a shower, leaving my hair loose was the only option I had, I put on a pink mini dress with a black blazer along with black strapped sandals and left my apartment. Then comes the hardest part....hailing a taxi, once I saw a taxi coming I had to hurry to get in or else some big guy named Tom would take it away from me taking advantage of my tiny body.

All workers were in the meeting hall waiting for our new boss, i mean if you are going to be boss in a new company don't you have to make an first impression, I guess all rich fuckers are the same no difference between them. I'll never forget what happened 7 years ago, that day is still fresh in my mind like yesterday "Here's some coffee we need it" April my crazy bestie we've been friends for 6 full years "I know but I'm getting nerves... I'm mean we are going to be moved I don't wanna move" I said to her while taking a sip on my very strong and sugarless coffee which I quickly spat out in the flower pot that was next to me. "April, you forgot to put sugar in my coffee" I said to her, this is the thing about this chick she doesn't put sugar in any of her hot drinks who does that I mean sugar is sweet,nice and, and, and I don't know but sugar is the it. " oops I forgot " I was about to respond when I suddenly heard ladies gasping for air, what the hell I turned my attention to the stage and there stood a man in his early fifties...I think

Okay I still don't know why the ladies were gasping for air cause he is no where to hot from my opinion,I mean he is...chubby " Oh. My. Gosh....Mei,August Williams is our b,b,boss...the hottest wealthiest guy in California" I Looked at April like she was nuts that guy was no close to hot. "April are you drunk that guy is chubby."
I said looking at the guy on the stage in disgust. " No you cow, not that guy" she said turning my head to the left of the stage there was a guy "that one" she said, okay he...looks familiar though he has dirty blonde hair, firm jaw line and shit! He saw me, he saw me, he caught me checking him out.

" Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I'm August Williams and... as Fred told you I'm the new boss of L.A.U I look forward to--" Hetwwuu" fuck I sneezed why did I have to sneeze now he looked at me and it seemed at if he was disgusted in me, I swear not only will I get moved I'll be fired to!!!

August

I had piles and piles of paper work to go through and I also had to go to some company which I forgot the name of and introduce myself, not that people don't know me " Mr Williams, you are expected in 15 minutes" Queen said " okay I will leave just now " I quickly took all important stuff and left

I was talking to the former owner of this company who goes by the name Black, why would you name your child Black....or is it his surname? " Mr Williams, its such a pleasure to finally meet you" he said in a cracky voice and also giving me his hand, there is no way I'm touching his hand,he just finished licking them like a dog..." nice to meet you to Mr Black" I said looking down at his hand. I turned my head only to come in contact with a girl in a pink mini dress...who wears a pink dress to work?...

I don't know why the ladies kept battering their eyes at me, but whatever the reason, it isn't cool.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I'm August Williams and...as Fred told you I'm the new boss of L.A.U I look forward to--" I was disturbed by the girl in the pink dress sneezing, I waited for her to finish so I could see her face, she looks familiar though, anyway why do I care, she's just a girl most probably the secretary raising money to pay her fees cause one of her parents are addicts. I looked away from her and continued with my speech.

~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.

Please comment and vote..