CHAPTER THREE

Mei

"Mom, I'm home!" I said as I entered the house from school but I was greeted by silence, I went to the kitchen to check on mom in case she didn't hear me but there was nobody there I went to the family room and there were two men in these expensive looking suites,the kind my dad always wore every single day "who are you?" I asked them while crossing my arms one of them nodded to the other one, I was about to ask again who they were but was hit with something hard at the back of my head.

No,no,no,no Mei you can't do this to yourself, I left it all behind he doesn't know where I am and that night will stay in the past...where it belongs I'm not doing to replay every memories.i needed something to drift my mind from,it's Saturday and April is busy with her boyfriend this weekend. But where can I go?...shopping yes, I'm going shopping I'm not a shopper but when I need to get my mind of things shopping is where I go.

I was fitting a pair of Jordan heels when someone next to me said something "white would look good on you at the same time making you look badass" I turned my head and was met by a cute face, his hazel eyes looked so familiar and yet I couldn't guess who they belonged to, his smile...lips... "Neil?" I asked unsure and he grinned wider and hugged me, gosh these I missed these arms so badly but I couldn't look at him not after what he did. I pushed him away from me, grabbed my purse and phone and turned to leave. "Jamie wait!" That name...no no no no I thought he died in that explosion I made sure they were all unconscious how, he can't be alive my mind is most probably playing tricks on me, I slowly turned around only to see him still there" Jamie, I'm alive..." he said reaching his arm to me I quickly took a step back so that he not touch me " don't touch me" I said and walked out the store without even buying those shoes.

That bastard how could he...how could he rise from the dead and come to torture me when I'm moving on, just when I'm leaving my past behind, damn him!! He should be dead but he clearly  isn't since he was in the store my inner voice said...if he's not dead then it means...it's means they are all not dead.

Please don't forget to vote and comment