Hush, Hush, Hush

I got up late so I need to skip my breakfast and get out of our house looking like a zombie.

I hurriedly reached for my car keys and drove the streets of Bela Niche in a fast and a furious mode. I reached the school exactly 8:30 am.

Great! Im Late! How could this get worse?

What makes it worst is that Mr.Grumpy let me stay on the library and asked me to read a book about Geology. Im not the book lover or studious Nerd student. 

All I do in school is make friends, make out with different guys and bully those who are not famous enought to reach my level.

Everyone loves me. Of course! Im Stacy Williams. One and only daughter of the owners of the biggest business tycoons in this country. I own half of a Museum which is Miche' De Vourge and Im an A- Lister. A socialite. Trendsetter. Those who belong on my clique, they got the attention of every person would like to have.

But before being on my clique, you need to know and play my game. I love playing with people's life. I sometimes even destroy others if they are not worthy. 

Let me tell you a secret. This is my game. I'll tell my other friend a secret. Use it to blackmail the other and even leave or create a mystery only to freak them out. And it's really fun.

*crack

"Who's there?"

Suddenly one of the bookshelves nearby my table collapsed and I hurriedly ran to the Librarian to report. 

Scrambling the papers and notebooks from the table. A note fell from one of the Geology books. It's a plain bond paper with a lipstick mark as it's signature.

Dear Stacy,

Let me tell you a game. It's called the Killing Spree. I'll tell two lies and one truth. Do what you think is true. And if you Die? Well, you chose the Lie.

Love, Anonymous

"Im not afraid. Bitch."