Last Will

Stacy called for her event organizer and started to detail what she wants for her Clique Party.

"I wanted it to be a Girl's Night out event. A pool shape of heart, close to nature location and make sure that it has CCTV cameras. Okay?" 

"As you wish my dear. I have the perfect location on mind. I'll call you back later."

Stacy tossed her phone inside her bag and immediately changed her Uniform. She decided to wear a Zebra printed couture dress, matching it with her new Hermes Black strapped bag and Lace to Kness Shoes.

Looking at mirror, she thought of herself Perfect! I'll steal everyone's attention with this chic outfit.

As her Mercedes passed a few blocks away from her home, she started to see abunch of people, socialites, events specialists and critiques and some of her Clique members. There are also paparazzis clicking their cameras non- stop and taking notes at the sametime.

Stacy decided to wear an over-sized Gucci Shades as if the excess of camera can kill her.

She got down the car with the help of some bouncers and hurriedly ran inside the Events area.

Inside, she saw Hara Miguel. One of her clique members. She is blond, tall and extremely thin. Her skin is so pale and her eyes is a shade of Hazel Brown. She is wearing a Bronze Mini Dress. Making her look Thinner than her actual shape. Beside her is Nicole Uytiengco. Red Head girl, Tan skin, Eyes of Green and she is obviously a really Stunning girl. What makes her stunning is her outfit. Wearing a Black Corset with Red ribbons at the back. Emphasizing her Hour Glass shape. And Stacy has to admit. She loves the dress. But at the same time, she is annoyed of Nicole's Grand look.

"Stacy, picture here."

"Stacy look here!"

Stacy galnce at the photographers and posed gracefully while showing her calves. She Knows that tomorrow morning, pictures of her are featured on a Newspaper and even on different magazines. The very thought of it make her proud of herself.

At the middle of her poses, Hara and Nicole pulled Stacy inside a VIP lounge.

The Three of them sat on a long sofa near a fire place. A waiter served them some caviars and Champagne.

Nicole stood and started walking towards the Window. She called Stacy and Hara for attention. And told them she needed to say something.

"Stacy, Hara. Can I tell you a secret? But don't tell it to Emily and Gayle."

The Two nodded and look at each other confusingly.

"I saw a note yesterday. And it says, If I wanted to live longer, I need to keep a lie and make it appear as a truth. And I don't get it."

Stacy remembered the note she also received but decided to keep the note to herself. Instead she approached Nicole and held her by the hand.

"Who send you that Note?"

"At first Stacy, I thought it was you."

"It was not me!" Stacy shouted.

"I know it was not you!"

"Then who did?" Hara asked jumping on her feet.

" It's from Anonymous. It was also signed with a lipstick."