3/Unique

"Wha-what do you think you're doing?" He asked.

I stood up from the floor and straightened my jumper. Scared of answering the question and not knowing what to do, I did my best to avoid it.

"Oh well, um, well what are you doing?

"I asked you first!" He then pointed his wand facing me.

"Woah buddy! Is that really necessary?"

"Buddy? Really (Y/N)?"

"Why? What were you expecting? And look at you! Yesterday you were sweet talking me now you're about to knock me off! What is up with you?" I said exasperated and extremely confused with the motives of this boy.

His grip on his wand loosened but was still pointed at me. "I still am not afraid of using this."

And so I grabbed my wand and pointed at him as well, my grip very tight, "So am I."

The day is just starting and I'm already causing a lot of trouble.

"You are so confusing." I emphasized the third word.

Malfoy sighed and slowly put down his weapon, "Just please tell me, and be honest, did you enter the room?"

"Why? What's in the-"

"(Y/N)! Just please answer the question." He sighed once again and said, "I don't want to hurt you."

That's when I took notice on his appearance. The bags under his eyes more eminent compared to how his blue eyes were the only ones given attention to in our first days. He looks very tired and his back slouching. Where is that cheeky lad yesterday?

"I didn't go inside." I finally answered.

He puts his wand back in his pocket whilst mine remain pointed at him.

"Stupefy." I whispered and he went sliding on the floor. It was only a soft attack, not really meant for him to hit his back on a wall.

"Let this be a reminder," I continue as I walk towards him, "to not mess with someone's mind and feelings. And understand and think through what you are doing first before you go confusing somebody else. Because it is not fun."

I said it all looking straight into his scared eyes to let him know that I meant it.

He stayed on the ground, looking up at me and staring back, defeated. This feels.. good? Now he knows how it feels like to be the one being put down.

I felt powerful and mischievous and so before anything else happens, I ran towards the door earlier and looked back at the boy. I gave him a wicked smile and entered. "No! Don't!" Draco shouted with his fast footsteps echoing the empty hall. But it was too late, I'm already inside.

I looked around the room and it wasn't like any room here in Hogwarts. Far from how a classroom looks like. It was like a stock room. Now what is Malfoy hiding in here. While I was going around the place I heard the shutting of the entrance once again. He mustv'e come in.

"What are you doing in The Room of Requirements?" I ask.

"It's best if you don't know."

"Okay."

"That's all?"

"Yeah, sure."

I wander around and found different kinds of things like a box of rusty jewelries, sacks of multicolored sand, miniature figures of wizards and witches placed on a small cabinet and a huge dark brown wooden cabinet on the center of the room.