The 'Hang Out' Session

"Y-you were looking f-f-for me?!" I asked with a surprised face.
  "Yea, uhm..." Apparently Zach didn't know what to say,  and rubbed has head.
  "Tell her, dude!" his friend blurted out.
  "Fine... Mackenzie, do you wanna hang out with me today? After school?" I was stunned. He wanted to hang out with ME?!?!
  "Oh, s-sure!" I told him this and he smiled his heart-warming smile, that makes almost every girl go crazy.   "You can come over my house okay?" He told me. "How about... 3:30? After school? I just need to clean my room."
  "Okay, I'll see you then!" I told him this and inside of my mind, I was screaming with joy.
  I was so patient all day, daydreaming about what could happen, and what definitely wouldn't, but wanted to happen. It was hard but I did it. Ignoring Candy Hartman's curses and insults, about how 'she should be the one going to Zach's house, since their dating and all'. I hated her so much! She's so rude,  so why is he even dating her anyways? He's way too good for her.
  Finally, at 2:15,  everyone burst from the school doors,  and I rode the bus home,  where Melody would stay with me for a while, and help me look good. We ran inside and to my room, and Melody took her makeup out of her backpack, and set it on my vanity. She had A LOT of makeup, and she was really good at using it. She was one of the most popular girls in school because she is so pretty with her makeup,  and I was so lucky to be one of her best friends. "Okay,  Mackenzie, you need to look super hot... Metaphorically,  not literally... If you want to win his heart!" Melody told me.
  "Got it!"
  Melody spread the eye-shadow across my eyelids. It was a beautiful light pink shade. She then put some mascara on my eyelashes and quickly wiped away any clumps. She rummaged through my vanity drawers and grabbed a pink lip gloss,  and spread it evenly across my lips,  then took a napkin and had me press my lips against it. "No eyeliner okay? I don't wanna mess it up." Then she gave me an amazing smile and ran to my closet. "Now an outfit." She pushed back loads of shirts,  and pants, until she found my spring outfit.

" She pushed back loads of shirts,  and pants, until she found my spring outfit

  I put it on and by then, it was 3:36. My mother called me down. "Honey, a boy is at the door,  looking for you."
  "Kay mom,  gotta go!" I said.
  "Bye Mackenziiiiiiieeeee!" Melody shouted as I went out the door and closed it behind me.
  "You look nice!" he told me.
  "Oh! Thank you! You do too."
  "Thanks.. This is my mom!" he said,  pointing to a lady, waving from inside of the car. He opened the door for me,  and I hoped in,  and scooched all the way to the other side and he hopped in next to me.
  When we got to his house,  we went to his room. "Do you like video games?" he asked.
  "Of course!" I told him, and he took out Minecraft, plugged in his PlayStation 4, and forced the disc into the machine.
  "I have the Minecraft comes alive mod, because I get bored playing alone, so theirs lots if fun things to do." I just smiled and nodded. I changed my skin to an Alex skin and began building a house. A message popped up on my side of the screen that said _°OmegaLeader°_ would like to procreate with you. And I was so surprised. I looked at him like he had two heads, and he looked back at me and smiled. "Too soon?" He asked.
  "N-no, it's just sudden,  even though it's a game."
  "I understand." He said,  and started staring at his screen again. I purposely hit A,  knowing I wasn't exing out of the message, and he looked at me in surprise."Really?!"
  "Y-Yea."
  "Awesome!" he said.  I didn't understand why it was so 'awesome' but I was just happy that he was happy. My character started producing hearts. They rose from my head and my character started to spin,  and then a baby in a blue blanket appeared in my inventory,  and a label popped up in the middle of the screen and Zach was able to type.
  "What do you wanna name him?"
  "How about Liam?" I asked.
  He smiled and said "I like that." and he typed in 'Liam' and hit the save button. "Wanna get some ice cream?" he asked me.
  I smiled and said "sure.",  then he shut off the PlayStation,  grabbed a keychain with his house keys on it,  yelled something to his mother,  grabbed my hand,  and headed out the door.