Bomber

"BOOM"
My favourite sound.
Hello there, I guess it is my turn to speak.

I'm a Bomber and I Bomb Stuff.

Pretty neat right? Well I woudn't really say it is the easiest job. You noticed right, in the arena Bombers have infinite supply of bombs? WRONG Let me tell you the truth, I am lugging a big light reflecting bag that looks invisible. Inside this bag are the classic bombs. Not the same bombs from those showy Balloons. This is why we move slowly compared to those skeletons.

Pretty much in short, we are Balloons without Balloons and Upgraded Bombs. At least our elixir count has reduced but I missed those times flying in the air. That tower princess would look at me with despair as I drop one of the upgraded bombs onto her face. Yet everytime a Balloon pops, we have to pay for a new one. Balloons cost like 50 gold coins and the only one who has that money is the King... or probably those Goblins.

>Everytime a Balloon pops, we are reduced to Bombers<

Some bombers get to keep their Balloons.
I hate this job, lugging around a heavy bag - throwing heavy bombs from the floor - and getting killed easily.

I heard there was a job for us bombers at the Clash of Clans but it is just a one time job because pretty much after you break the walls you're dead.

There is another job but it is demotion. Lose your bomb and join the Skele Army but I think throwing Bombs is better than being squished in a crowd.
At least we have some armor, it is all we can afford from our money. But we still pretty much die to everything.

I had this battle once, my trainer was pretty good. I used to be a Balloon back then and the trainer placed me behind a big flying beast. I was pretty confident on hitting the tower, but I saw a Bomber. Looking at me with sad eyes. A feeling of sorrow ran in me and I stopped in my tracks. The trainer wondered if it was a glitch. BAD IDEA. I realized I made a bad mistake of disobeying game rules and got penalized. Apparently stopping made the game glitch cuz who expects some game characters to do their free will?

The penalty made me lose all my money plus ban me from the game. As a Clash Royale troop, we need to follow specific rules. Ever wondered why the game seems so formal but rarely the troops act weird. I'm ranting too much...

So there you go, my life as a Bomber... or maybe Balloon?