Archers

2 is BETTER than 1

Hey, it is time for the archers to shine. My name is Jade and my twin is called Anna. We basically live for each other, taking care of each other in desperate situations.

Like I remember that time when we killed a trie of Minions. We had each other's sides and it couldn't out maneuver us.

Yes Anna. That was one of our wonderful feats. Yet we are here to talk about our hidden lifes.

Oh, you don't have to remind me about our difficulties. Well life as an archer is hard. We used to be the best air defense. We protected our small town from any Balloon or Minion. We used to rule the defense as an Archer pair that costs 4 elixir.

Until muskets were invented. That was when our life started to degrade.

Many archers quit the bow and arrow businness and went for muskets. Their training is a lot tougher making them into the 4 elixir musketeer.

We lost business. Like noone would use us in Clash Royale matches. We got bankrupt and had no income.

Eventually we had to reduce our elixir count into 3. Some players started to use us but it was not enough. I mean between a musket and a bow & arrow, the musket is the obvious choice.

We had to start coloring our hairs to a more attractive color. We tried to increase damage by carefully sharpening our arrows. We tried everything yet we are unused.

Don't cry Jade. They'll hear us out. Isn't that the purpose of this life showcase.

Yes... Sure Anna. Let us move on to the more personal things.

Okay okay... Archers are born in twins, it is like a curse that benefits. Kinda like an eternal curse-blessing.

Once we reach a certain age like maybe 15 we are sent to Archery School. There we are given our first bow and arrows.

It used to be fun, until the musketeers came. While we could shoot the center with an arrow. They can make holes. They achieved higher scores.

Then we graduated and get to experience the arena. We can't really do much damage as we expected. Since musket > bow and arrow.

So yeah, that is pretty much our life. Right Jade?

Sure, at least 2 is better than one like that is the only thing we have that is better than the musketeers. She has no friends while we have each other. Best of twins, Anna?

Best of Twins, Jade.