he is not chinese...he is korean

Its hard!!! I totally hate this!!
Oh shit i hate maths.....i guess Im not made for this....
NO!Concentrate mia concentrate......
Its not that hard.....
"Mia.....come over here right now!!!"
"Whats wrong ammi ?",i got up from my study and went downstairs to see my mom holding a sheet of paper and staring at me.
"Something wrong?",i asked my eyes still on the paper she was holding.
"Mia mohammad, how many times did i tell you that you have to concentrate in your studies!"
I looked at her confused.what is she talking about i was studing till now.
"Ammi i was studing until now,you know"
"I know baba but look at this",she opened the folded sheet of paper that she was holding.I peeped in to see whats inside.oooohhh this!!
It was the picture i drew yesterday. I drew this while i was studing,i was so stressed after studing for a long time that i drew his picture on a piece of paper that i saw near me so that i would be relied from the stress. Every time i see his face i feel so relieved. And i dont know may be thats the reason why his image is always so clear in my mind.....yes am addicted to him.
"I just....i was just bored.....",i didnt have any other excuse to say.
"Baba i am not telling that you cant draw pictures or anything,okaybi know may be you were tired of studing so you drew it......". Yeah right ammi..
"....but you can draw a lot more things like a garden or a nice temple or you can even draw a beautiful peacock.."she said.
"Ammi.....a peacock!!are you serious??",whats with the whole peacock thing!! It made me chuckle a bit.
"Yeah..a peacock! Its a lot better that this guy with no eyes.",she pouted. ok i hate it when some one tells that.
"Ammi for your information he has eyes! What makes you think that he has no eyes??", i frowned at her.
"U dont know that all these chinese people have no eyes no nose no nothing!!",she pulled her eyes from both sides to make her face look like a chinese. No you are wrong ammi they have really tastey chocolate abs......ok stop day dreaming and just respond to her mia..
"Ammi he is not chinese he is korean. And please dont make that face, you look funny."
She took her hands off her eyes."what korean..shorean..they are all the same. They all look alike. They are like many crows you can never spot any difference between the crows. They all have the stupid useless eye which they never open."
Somethings really wrong with ammi today.
"Ammi please dont talk like that about your son-in-law",i smirked.
"Chee...son-in-law my butt. You will marry only a good looking indian doctor or an engineer." Yuck i dont like either of them.
"Ammi hate them."
"Ha...ha..and what do you like stupid chinese boys with no face."
"Ammi korean..."
"Whatever.....look at all the nice nice girls who marry nice indian boys. They are so decent..... and i have you!!!! My daughter drooling over some stupid chinese guys bloody chest! They doesnt even have hair on them......" Whhaaattt HAIR she must be jocking!!
"....is he even a guy??? Ya allah!!! Men these days...."
"Ammi why do you need hair on chest to be a man? you are wierd ammi.."
"Shup you little.....asking adult stuff to your mother without any shame!! Cheee...chee...."
Thats an adult topic!?, i never knew. I chuckled.
"Ammi i better go to my room and study....and i am not adult enough to hear you chest hair stories ammi",i playfully poked her arms and went upstairs.
Ammi shook her head in disagree and left to the kitchen.
I sat on my desk and stared at my maths notebook....maths i hate it..but i love you chani.....