Randomness Overload

Abbz: This is just plain ole randomness hint the name. And I need help! Yes, I'm talking to you! Yeah, you!

Example:

Abbz: Pie is good

Maddiez: FIRES! YOUR HAIR IS FLAMING!!!!!

Abbz: WATER!!!! Where is it?!??! *jumps in muddy puddle*

Maddiez: EARTH MONSTER! *runs away screaming*

End Scene

Abbz: Soooooo please help me do this random thing Marzie, Emz, and Katez. We also neeeeeed to get Maddiez on Wattpad too.

Marzie: Yes we do!!! Ok and I just set my hair on fire!! YOLO!!

Abbz: All hail Princess Flaminghead........ I'm hungry

Marzie: me hungry too like always. Long love queen of ze hungry wolves!! (Aka me)

Emz: Walkin' down the street, want something to eat, so I get some froyo. YOLO

Emz: Sorry that was to Marzie's reference. ANYWHO, came up with a little something

Emz's example-

Marzie lay under the stars. The moon shimmered in its full beauty that night. She heard the constant sound of howling. Marzie turned her head to see the wolves. They glared at her in an intense manner.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP, ALREADY?! I TRY TO ENJOY A PEACEFUL NIGHT AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS SCREAM IN MY EAR!" Marzie screamed. She had had enough of their bull crap in one night.

Did you see that tree over there? I think it's a nice tree, said one of the wolves.

"Oh yeah, that is a nice tree... Wait a second! Stop trying to change the subject!" Marzie wailed.

One of the wolves jumped off the cliff. Probably in fear of Marzie.

She ran to the edge of the cliff where the wolf ran off. She couldn't let her family die! With that, Marzie jumped off after her gray-haired beastly friend. About one foot down, she hit water.

Marzie's gaze was averted to a flying chocolate cake. It had her name written all over it... In pink icing.

"NOOOOOOO! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SOCIETY THAT WE LIVE AND DWELL IN?!" She cried.

I don't see why you're talking. You live in a pack of wolves. Grumbled the wolf that Marzie had thought to be dead.

"What's your point, Rocko?"

Then, the wolf turned into canary. "Who! Who! My name is Peechu! Who! Who!"

"Rocko! I mean Peechu... YOU ARE NOT AN OWL! NOW GET YOUR TAIL DOWN HERE BEFORE I CALL BARACK OBAMA!"

The canary ignored her. "Everyone knows... Who! Who! That Obama is a terrorist! Who! Who!"

"Darn... Peechu's got a point," Marzie scolded herself.

"See you on the tennis courts tomorrow!" Marzie called to Peechu... or Rocko.

The canary looked at the girl in confusion. "But what if you drown?"

"AS LONG AS I NEVER SEE THAT CAKE AGAIN, I WILL BE JUST FINE!"

Abbz: O_O

Abbz: .......Haiiiii!

Marzie: hehe see I have to write this essay that the teacher gave last week, and it's due tomorrow morning, 20 pages all in Greek!!! Hehe AVbyte musical procrastination hehe I can't spell today

Abbz: You know you have more problems than that right?!?!?

Abbz: Hehe just kidding..... Maybe

Marzie: Hehe I know I have more problems than that!!! Hehe I like sprinkles! :) hehe

Abbz: Emz, Katez, Maddiez..... RUN!!!!!!!

Emz: YES SIR, CAPTAIN ABBZ, SIR! (runs away screaming bloody murder)

Marzie: Um... before I go crazy again... Yes, sir, Captain Abbz, sir? Really? Uh...

Abbz: 'Till next time, stay random my strangers

(Should I post this now? ~Abbz)

Marzie: I'm posting it for you, best friend! lol just kidding, I'll let YOUOOUOUOUO *goes and eats more sprinkles* Ta ta until next time! Hehe when I'm MORE CRAZY!!!!

Abbz: I'm adding that.

Abbz: Only so the world can see how crazy you really are. o_O