Truth or Dare Time!

Maddiez: I still don't think that truth or dare is a good idea....

Marzie: Who cares? I think it's a good idea! Abbz, truth or dare?

Marzie: Abbz? Emz? Katez? Maddiez? Any of you? Truth or dare?

Marzie: COME ON! Ok, I give up!

Abbz: Hehe, I like torturing you!! First, I just want to ask a question to everybody who lives and breathes in this book.... Who flirts the most out of all of us?

Abbz: I know I've asked it before, but still... answer it!

Maddiez: Oh my god! How many times? Ughhhh...Fine. You

Abbz: What?!?! I'm mildly insulted. Tch

Marzie: None of us really flirt, but you seem like you would flirt the most. You do seem to talk about boys the most. I think...

Abbz: Thanks *sarcasm*

Abbz: And I just got word that Katez is never gonna post on this story. Okay then, Emz: Truth or Dare?

Marzie: What??? Katez!!!! Can I please have a dare instead of Emz? Please?

Katez: You guys really thought that I was serious? Wow. You have no faith in me. Marzie: I dare you to go up to your dad and ask him if you can get your nose pierced! (Hehe, this should be funny!) Message me @ktweldy when your dad responds!

Marzie: YOU DID COME!!!! Yay!! And I will definitely do that tomorrow when I wake up!

Marzie: I MADE A NEW PROFILE PIC FOR THIS ACCOUNT BECAUSE I WAS BORED! lol it was actually an accident, I wanted to find a title for the new book idea thingy and found a logo creator. SO YEAH HAHA :)

Katez: I hereby swear that I will try to use wattpad at least once every day! (Key word: try) Also, Abbz: I dare you to put all of the boys you have ever liked on wattpad. If you don't want to do that, you can post all of one directions song titles and rank them as well as saying that 1D is the best band in the world!

Marzie: Hehehehehehe lolololololol Katez

Abbz: You guys suck! Fine..... But first, you guys won't know a lot of these guys: Dominick, Nic, Michael, Will, Noah, AND that's actually all of them. Surprise, surprise *sarcastic*

Abbz: Marzie! I dare you to post on someone's wall that you know what they did in the dark.

Marzie: We all know Will and Noah... lol and ok

Marzie: OK I'M GONNA PUBLISH THIS NOW! lol no more truth or dare for now haha :)

AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO PROVE, WALK A MILE IN MY SHOES!

guess the song and I will personally dedicate the next part to you haha :)

~Marzie