Chapter16-back to normal?

Y/N POV
It's morning now and i have just woken up I open my eyes to look around at my bedroom....this isn't my room? Where am I? I sit up in the bed and looked over to my side to see Harry then it hit me we are at joe and Caspar's house because of these two people we had to hide from them because they ruined Si Si and Gabby' wedding so Harry ran with me,Harry is my hero I love him so much I wish he was my big brother aswell having two big brothers would be cool,I fact I wish all the guys were my brothers imagine having seven brothers! It would be so fun. Speaking of them I really miss them.
I got out from under the covers and crawled over and laid in front of Harry who was still sleeping I then got back under the covers and snuggled myself into him I felt him put his arms around me I felt safe.
"Morning princess "he said softly to me then kissing me softly on the head.
"Mornin" I replied sleepily and quietly I then turned around to face him and snuggled my face into his warm chest he wrapped his long arms around me and pulled me closer into him.
"Sorry princess but we should go upstairs and sit with Joe and Caspar"he whispered softly
I shook my head no and snuggled my face into his chest.
He chuckled lightly and sat up whilst I Clung to him,he then through the covers off of us and slid his legs off of the bed and stood up with me in his arms I buried my face into his neck and rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep...
HARRYS POV
I walked out the room and upstairs to find sitting at their breakfast bar whilst Joe was making breakfast as soon as I entered Caspar looked up and smiled I returned a smile and walked over to where he was sitting and sat down next to him.
"Morning Casp morning Joe"l said quietly knowing that Y/N was probably sleeping on my shoulder.
"Morning Harry you two sleep alright?" Joe asked whilst still cooking breakfast
"Yeah it was actual really comfortable I know this one enjoyed it"I said whilst pointing at a sleeping Y/N
"Thank you for helping us I don't know how long we will be here though"I replied sound as kind as I could.
"Harryyyyyy be quiet"Y/N cutely whined causing me me,Caspar and joe to chuckle aggravating the tired child even more.
"Stop laughing its not funny I'm tired "Y/N said then once again resting her head on my shoulder.
"Hey Y/N do you wanna see Si"I said and with that her head shot up off my shoulder  nodding violently and sillily,causing me,Caspar and Joe to burst out into laughter.
"The computer is in my room so i will quickly go log into and you can face time Simon"joe said to us and we both just nodded in response,we followed joe downstairs into his room and he signed into his computer,he is so kind letting us use his computer when I could just use my phone but I suppose the screen is bigger on his computer. He then went onto race time and clicked onto Simons contact and let it ring... ... ... ... ...connecting
"Hello!"was all he said he may have sounded happy but deep down I knew he wasn't,Y/N leapt from my lap and over to the computer and shouted
"SI SIIIIIII!"which made me chuckle
"Y/NNNNNNN!"Simon replied in the same voice
"Oh and Harry and joe"he said with no expression before bursting out into laughter as me and joe joined him.
"When can we come home Si Si?"Y/N asked him
"Hopefully in a few days"he replied to her......
~•LE TIME SKIP:A MONTH LATER•~
Well we are finally back home I'm back at the tower and Y/N is back with Simon and the boys and also Gabby we haven't had any drama with his parents at all for a month which is good I'm just hoping it stays that way forever......
HEY WADDUP GUYS<<<(major cringe😂)anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you have any suggestions on what I should do next I would love to hear them and also I MAY have a new book coming out soon hopefully🔌🔌🔌🔌 thank you for reading and peace!
-GabbyXIX ❤️💛💚💙💜
Word count:772