Chapter 17-Strange feelings...

*Y/N POV*
Yay I'm so excited I'm going out for the day with Gabby it will be so fun! We are going shopping  and everything Gabby even said she would do my make up I'm sooooo happyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
I went down stairs and saw Si Si and Gabby kissing I stood dead still when JJ walked in behind me and screamed
"PROTECT THE INNOCENCE" whilst covering my eyes whilst I giggled JJ is very funny
Your outfit:

~Time skip cause I'm lazy as c:~GABBYS POVI'm currently at the mall with Y/N and we have been buying lots of stuff well I have anyways but I can't help but feel like we are being followed I'm so creeped out that I grab Y/N's hand and head straight...

GABBYS POV
I'm currently at the mall with Y/N and we have been buying lots of stuff well I have anyways but I can't help but feel like we are being followed I'm so creeped out that I grab Y/N's hand and head straight into the nearest star bucks and into the girls toilets she looks up at me strangely and ask what we are doing and I tell to wait a minute while I text simon.
Wifey💜👰🏽:Si I'm freaking out I have the feeling someone Is following and watching Y/N and I xxxx
Hubby🤵🏼💙:I'm sure it's nothing babe it's probably just a fan or something dw about it xxxxx
Wifey💜👰🏽:Ok babe well we will see you when we get home ily xxxxx
Hubby🤵🏼💙:ily2 babe xxxxx
Hmm he is probably right how could I be so silly to think it was someone other than a fan?.
I grab Y/N's hand again and walk out of the toilets and out of star bucks and head to the car..
??? POV
I can see them the ones who I hate the most heheh I told you Si I would seek revenge and it would not be nice.....
Hello my ppls (idk what to call u guys so leave suggestions)
Sorry for the short chapter I have been rather busy anyways I will have another chapter out soon hopefully I love each and every one of you chicken nuggets thanks for all your support.
🍜VOTE🍜
🙈Comment🙈
🌸Share🌸
-GabbyXIX ❤️💛💚💙💜 xox