9: Welcome to Sarasaland

Elsa's POV

I woke up in a strange place. There was so many strangers walking around, chatting each other. I turned to the other side and saw Jack Frost lying on the ground beside me, unconsciously.

I tried to sit but I was too weak. Many houses and other places were around us, I think five castles or something? Now, I feel better. I looked at Jack, I decided to wake him up.

I shook him "Jack," I was calling his name but he won't wake up.

"You should just leave him here," my thought said.

"No, I can't leave him here! Even though he leave me back then"

I really hate arguing with my mind. I have a good side and a bad side. I really, really hate it. I decided to carry Jack and, gosh he's heavy.

I tried to talk to someone but they keep ignoring me. Then I walk towards to the lady sitting at the bench.

"Umm, excuse me? What kind of place is this?" I asked. She turned to me. She has a red curly hair, her eyes are color sky blue I think? And she seems a little upset.

"This? This place is called Sarasaland," she said while looking aty the moon. People in here were like princesses and princes. And they're jolly too.

"So.... Where can we stay?" I asked her. I really don't why I'm here and how did I get here? Who brought us here? This questions are messing up with my brain.

"Hmm, are you guys new here?" she asked while looking at Jack. I nodded, "What happened to him," she asked while pointing her finger at Jack.

"I dunno, when I woke up, he was beside me. I don't know what happened to him because all I know that I passed out while he was gone with something," I told her. Then, her eyebrows narrowed. She rubbed her face and she feel desperate with something.

"I knew it! Something been acting strange lately! I really don't know on how did I got here! And I can't find a way to get out of this place! Well, same as you, I passed out," she said with a shrug. She looked down for a moment then looked at me again. "I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Merida Dunbrouch, nice to meet you, lass," she said with an accent. She offered her hand to me. I shook it.