Chapter 1

ARIANA

It was summer, i didn't hate summer and i didn't love it either, it was just SUMMER. I was in bed with a blank mind, i didn't even know what i was thinking of when Mami came into my room and banged the door as if she was trying to catch me cheating on her with another mother.

"Ari I need your help in the kitchen asap!!!" she said and left the door to my room open, which I hated so much.

I mean why would someone come into your room, finish their business and leave the door open?? Shaa that's Mami for me

I smiled and left my room, closing the door behind. My room was medium-sized with a medium-sized bed pushed to the wall in the middle of the room, on the left hand side of the room was my enormous shoe rack, my bag stand, a two-seater couch, and opposite to that was my study table, which is almost filled with different types of books and piles of papers, my gigantic wardrobe was filled with clothes and could fall apart anytime and the wall opposite my bed had my dressing mirror which contains different varieties of lipsticks and perfumes, and a huge sleek makeup box. Yeahh I'm a freaking makeup lover. The room was painted white and black colored wallpaper which had huge floral pattern on the top half of the walls. I must say, my room was simple and nice, just the way i like it.

As i was descending the staircase, on my way to the kitchen, i bumped into Mami

"What are you still doing here? Get in the kitchen already" she uttered with a very tired looking face.

My Mami is a very strong woman, i must say. She owns a huge supermarket which she goes to check on every single day, and when she comes back, of course she has to supervise the house helps and prepare for Daddy's return. It was chaos all the time.

My house is very large, it has 6 rooms, 4 living rooms including the dining area.

Mami has to check every angle of the house to make sure everywhere is clean and everything is arranged properly.

"Okay Mami, just go and take a nap, I'll make sure everything goes perfectly" i winked.

"Ohh that's my baby, i wonder what I'd do without you".

By the time i reached the kitchen door, my jaw dropped. IT WAS A HI-YUU-GE MESS!!!

"Poor Mami, no wonder she shouts all the time" i thought to myself.
I made the house helps cleaned the kitchen spotless and finished dinner.

"Sannu da zuwa (welcome back)" i vocalized when i spotted Daddy's figure.

Before he opened his mouth to answer, my younger siblings ran to hug him

Daddy retired to his room......

"I'll hold the remote" came Nasir's not so boyish voice

"No I'll hold the remote, besides I'm older" came Nada's girly high pitched voice

"But I'm the man around here and Ya Azzam said men always come first" uttered Nasir with a serious "give it back before i hit you" look.

I couldn't help but laugh at the situation. Ohh Allah!! This twins can fight enhh.

"Mai zan gani haka?(what am i seeing here?) Mami yelled, she was so not smiling. I bit my lower lip and looked down, ashamed.

"Ari can't you see this children are about to tear down the whole house? Can't you stop them? Babu girma sai na jiki( big for nothing)"

I put my phone down hoping Mami's scolding has not been uploaded, i was taking their interesting fight on Snapchat before Mami interrupted.

Mami collected the remote and left the living room, which was turned into something else.
Our living room was very large, it contained a 100 inch LEDTV, 2 splits, it used to have a center table but not anymore (Sanam's handiwork), it has a nice dark colored furniture, dark carpet with brown wallpaper, it has 2 black shelves which held our baby pictures and brown heavy curtains.
Mami didn't bother to display all those living room decorations because of the twins and the mighty Sanam, i swear those children are terrorists.

After dinner i went back up to my room, my favorite place in the house, i prayed Isha and some Nafils. I folded my hijab and praying mat, put my pijamas on and jumped on my bed. I took my phone and saw thousands of messages

"Urrggghh, now how do i start replying all these messages" i thought to myself.

Bling bling!! came another message
"Hey Babe, call me when you see this" from Novio❤(sweetheart in Spanish), a huge beam formed on my face

Ya Rahman! How i love this guy...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, this is just the beginning, so the major events have not yet started.

-Yusrahkhadija💋💞