Chapter 5

I love youuuu
You love meeee
We're a happy familyyy with a great big hug and a kiss from me to youuuu
Won't you say you love me too🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

____________________________________________________________________________

It's been two weeks since Goggo's arrival, those two weeks have been nothing but great. Alhamdulillah!
Goggo has moved to the guest section in our house after Daddy promised never to let her go again.

"Twinnieee!!" I exclaimed as i sighted Zoya from Mami's balcony getting in the house through the front door.

"Ariii look at me!!! I'm still alive!!" Zoya yelled.

"Yayyyy!!" I squealed and jumped, we did our happy dance and kept shouting rubbish and laughing.

I spotted Ya Azzam from his window, gazing at us. When he saw that i noticed him he tried to put on a straight face and hide his smile "Ke ya isa (it's okay) come in" i voiced. He shook his head and i winked at him.

When Zoya came in we did another series of happy dance before Mami asked us to go to my room or leave her house. Ya Azzam came upstairs to my room, he salaamed( Islamic greeting) and knocked before coming in.

He sat down on the couch while Zoya was wickedly combing my long hair.

"Wow Oya you look even stronger than me " he uttered laughing at my facial expression.

"Yaya help!!! Oya is venting her anger on me na shiga uku ( I'm doomed)" i vocalized in panic

They all laughed holding their stomachs "Oya I'll pay you to comb her hair everyday"

"Ya Azzam you're the best!" They high-fived .

" Ohh my Allah Mami!!! I yelled before Zoya released me to gasp for air.

After the fists of laughter, he asked "And why is Oya venting her anger? Is there something you guys aren't telling me?"

"Oooopppssss!" Was all i managed to say.

Zoya spoke up " Yaya i wasn't actually sick, i was heart broken wallahi" she sighed after the last word

"Heart what??" Yaya asked in a serious tone.

"Heart broken, but don't worry everything is fine okay? You saw how i pulled Ari's hair. I'm fine, i promise"

"Why didn't you tell me?? When and how?? Who's the jerk? Why didn't you tell me Oya, i would have punished the muhhf**kn' bozo." He said still mumbling courses under his breath.

"Yaya chilll!! It's okay haba" i uttered

He gave me a deadly look "i can't believe you guys can hide something like this from me" he left the room and slammed the door, if the door could cry it would have cried blood by now.

"OMG we're terrible sisters" we said in unison.

"What do we do Ari?"

"Let's go make brownies" i smirked.

"You're the smartest creature ever" Zoya squealed knowing Yaya loves brownies more than us.

*********************************

Knock knock knock "Habibyyyyyyy" we sang in unison

Silence

We knocked and sang again. "Whattt??" Yaya urged.