Chapter 4 The new member

i woke up to the smell of fire in the cave we had found in the afternoon yesterday and i said "hey whose there" and the small figure said "oh, good morning my name is Villbea Smale, it's nice to meet you too." i had screamed so loud that everybody awoke at once and said " whats wrong Jacob " they said "there's a small person in the cave!!" they all looked at the fire and screamed, they had screamed so loud that the goblins at a near spot heard them and went to go and look what was going on. " whoa whoa guys quiet there are goblins around here looking for treasonous people and i'm one of them but i'm in the resistance" Villbea said. then they heard a loud grunt from just outside the cave. "its the goblins we need to get away from them" Villbea said " but the cave entrance is our only way out" i said " i have an idea, you guys have to get small" Villbea said " we cant get small, we don't have that kind of power" Elisabeth said "but i do" Villbea said, then some magic came out of his hands and then we started to shrink. " oh just before i forget this is only temporary, don't worry you wont be small forever so lets go" we were running to the entrance of the cave until i started to grow again and then the goblins saw me running outside, then they started to chase me and the others. then the others started to grow then as they started to grow Elisabeth started throwing spells at them like a disarming spell and a killing spell also the petrifying spell. then as we turned around the mountain Elisabeth used a cloaking spell to hide us from the goblins. Then the goblins turned the corner then they started to look for us, then they eventually gave up and went away from us we had escaped them. "phew, that was a close one, thanks liz" i said "anytime" Elisabeth said.