2. New Waves

"Miss," the door opened to another boy. He looked older than Jason, not by a lot though. He looked about 19. Four years older than me. He came through the white, embroidered door. 

He had ginger hair that had been recently cut in a small quiff. Green eyes that complemented his dark complexion. His build, small famed and tall, was much different from Jasons'. 

"Yes." 

"Jason wants to talk to you. So you can feel more comfortable at home." his wide smile shown his perfect white teeth. I noticed how he said home. This was not even close to home. Nothing would. Nothing would ever be the same. Ever again.

"Uhh Mr." I stopped him before he could take another step back into the hallway.

"Zachery, Zach for short." 

"Ah yes, what should I wear?"

"Nothing to formal I suppose." he shrugged and left after asking me if I needed anything else. 

I changed out of my new lazy clothes and put on even newer ones. I put a tight long-sleve on and some jeans. I always liked tight clothes. They made me feel like I was safe. Safe from the world, safe from differences, and people. 

-

I walked down after changing. Music was playing in the hallway.  Shockingly, a song I knew.

I rehearsed the lyrics in my head. 

Time Stand Still

Beauty In All She Is

I Will Be Brave

I Will Not Let Anyone Take What's Standing In Front 

Of Me

_

I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years

And I'll Love You For A Thousand More

The song ended and I saw a door that said Mclain. Figuring it was Jason's I knocked and heard a loud 'come in'. 

I entered the door to find Jason sitting on his bed. His room slightly bigger than mine. Decorated the same way, but in all black and white. 

"You wanted me?" I said it so silently I doubt he heard me. 

He sat up finally noticing I came in. He was watching TV. Although my eyes didn't focus on the TV. The room. The only thing the lay-ed on was Jason's chest. He was shirtless and you could see every little form of muscle covering his upper body. My mouth slightly gaped. 

"Oh, sorry, I was just ahh... getting comfortable." he got up and went over to his dresser. Pulling out a a shirt that said something on the front. Something like Black Vei- 

Oh my. I went happy and excited just as I read half of the shirt. It said Black Veil Brides. 

I absolutely love their music. It made me feel like I was wanted. I only had rarely time to listen closely. With Mistress always on my back. My favorite song was 'In The End'

"You listen to Black Veil Brides?" I almost screeched. Jumping up and down on my heels three times. 

He nodded his head. Before speaking.

"I thought I was the only one who knew about them."

"Pshh, yeah right, I love their music."

We smiled stupidly at each other for a few minutes. Before he spoke again. Cheerfully. 

"Well, lets go get something to eat shall we?"

I nodded my head, smiling. 

Maybe he wasn't was bad as I thought. We could get along just fine.