The Arachnid King🕷

POV: Marinette

    I was really proud at how the project went. I also really enjoyed Adrien's project, that made me kinda flustered.

"Okay kids, give a round of applause to your fellow classmates!" The teacher said after the last person went

   Everybody started clapping. 'Beeeeep!'  The bell rang and signaled us to go to our next class.

"Have an excellent Summer Break guys!!" The teacher exclaimed. "And have fun at the dance also!" She added

   Everybody rose up from there seats and bolted out the door. Alya, Nino, Adrien, and myself laughed at how we were the only students left in the room.

"Where do you guys want to eat for lunch?" Alya asked

    Nino shrugged his shoulders.

"You guys wanna eat out side?" I suggested

"Yeah, how about we walk to the park?!" Adrien asked

"Okay!"

     We grabbed our lunch bags and ran out of the building, walking towards the gate of the park that was about five minutes away from the school. When we got there, we could see other people had gotten the same idea, eating on the benches and tables.

"You want to sit on the grass?" I asked

    They all nodded there heads, as I found a nice patch of grass to sit on. I opened my lunch bag to see...

"Girl, did your mom freakan pack you cold noddles with sesame sauce, cucumbers, and chicken?!" Alya gasped. "Of course your mom is the cool one.." She crossed her arms.

"Wait, what did she pack you?" Adrien asked

"Cold noodles with sesame sauce, cucumbers, and chicken! It's the best dish ever!!" Nino said with his mouth drooly.

"I've never heard of that in my life.." Adrien chuckled

"Then have some! Please!" I took my fork and got everything into it.

    I handed it to him, thinking that he was going to take the fork from my hand and eat it, but he just moved closer and ate it from my fork, still being in my hand. I lightly blushed at this action. 'Did I just feed Adrien Agreste?!' I screamed in my head

"Hmmm..not to bad.." He chuckled after chewing and swallowing the noodles.

    I pulled the fork back and got some more food onto it. I shoved the fork into my mouth. 'Hmmmmm' I moaned.
Alya and Nino smirked,going into there bags for food too.

"Alya, are you coming to my house after school to get ready for the dance?" I asked, swallowing my food.

"Of course! We are going to do our make-up, and hair, and I'm finally going to be able to see you in your dress!!!!!" She squealed

"Is it me, or should you be gushing about your dress? I only want to see how your dress looks on you!" I giggled

"Hey, it's my job as a best friend to get overly excited about what my friend wears!" Alya dramatically put her hand over her heart.

"Hahahaha..alright girl.." I smirked at her

She laughed and we all started to eat our food. It was so beautiful today, I wish it would never end! well..except for that something special will be taking place for me, by the person I love....

"Ahhhhhh!!!" A scream erupted threw the park

"Oh come on.... Who's depressed during a beautiful day like this..." I muttered under my breath.

"Guys, we should hide somewhere!" Adrien said, quickly getting to his feet.

Everybody at the park started to run away, creating a human stamped. ' bows my chance..' I quickly slipped away from my friends and ran away from the crowd. I got into an ally to transform.

"Aww...you didn't even finish eating.." Tikki sighed

"It's fine, but I really think we should get that trouble maker under control, right?" I asked

She nodded her head.

"Just say the words!" She perked up.

"Hmh. Tikki, spots on!"

Light flooded the ally I was in, my body getting its red and black spotted armer over it as my mask on my face. My yo yo got attached to my body, and I darted out onto the street. As soon as I did, a car was thrown in my direction. Before I got the time to react, Adr-I mean, Chat Noir's pole landed in front of me, blocking and taking in the blow given by the car.

"How are you ma'lady?" Chat asked from on top of his pole.

"G-good..chat..." I flustered up a bit, but snapped out of it.

"Klwwwwwch!" A screech echoed off of the road, and I looked to see a man with eight robotic spider limbs off of his back. He also had a pair of goggles with two extra eye holes.

"Greetings, people of Pariss!!!! I am the Arachnid King!!!! Now, meet my clutches of children!" The Arachnid King bellowed.

He snapped his fingers, and swarms of spiders gathered around him, all being different colors and varies.

"S-spiders..." Chat mumbled, landing next to me with his pole in his hands.

"Is kitty kitty afraid of spiders?" I chuckled

"Perhaps, aren't you?" He side smiled

"I think they're okay.." I looked towards The Arachnid King, and saw in his hand laid small net, no larger than a baseball. "Chat, I think his Akuma is in the net in his hand..." I whispered to my partner.

"Okay, I'll try to distract him..." Chat sighed, using his baton to jump of of buildings.

I watched as he made his way towards the Arachnid King and his army.

"Hey your leg-ness, spot a fly yet!?" Chat laughed.

"Why I outa, well, actually I do see something I could kill.." The Arachnid King devilishly smiled, and snapped his fingers again. "Hey cat, you wanna see what else my power can do?" He asked

He pointed his finger at a spider that was on his shoulder. The spider jumped off and onto the road beneath him, suddenly starting to shake. With in seconds, the spider was now the size of a car. Chats eyes widened in fear.

"I hate spiders!!" He yelled, swooping away from the giant spider that now had his eyes on Chat.