Mystical Discovery

Keltic was walking through the woods. Why do I have to get the fire wood, he thought. Keltic was walking for hours, picking up every piece of fire wood he could. He was about to turn around when he heard a noise. Kel-tic... It seemed to say. Suddenly the trees started bending. The animals ran away. And in the center of it all was a necklace with a white gemstone hanging from it. Kel-tic... It said again. "Who are you!" He yelled. Kel-tic... Suddenly he dropped all the firewood, witch disintegrated. Entranced, he found himself putting on the necklace. Then, he seemed to travel back in time. He was holding the wood again, and the only difference was he was now wearing the necklace. Keltic returned home and put the necklace in a glass container on his bedroom shelf. He brought the firewood to his family. He started spending a lot of time alone. Staring at the necklace, which he began to call the amulet. He didn't know why, it just felt right. Years passed after that day, and with each passing year, Keltic was seen less and less. Soon, his sixteenth birthday was coming, and by then he only left his room to eat meals. In his culture it would be considered a threat to be alone on your sixteenth birthday so he decided to finally come down.