The world of amulets

The day before his sixteenth birthday was the last day anyone In Keltic's village ever saw him again. He announced to his whole village he would be having a party. And that was the last of Keltic. He returned to his bedroom and saw that the amulet was glowing. He immediately put in on, when the world around him began to fade. He was running in the darkness. He saw a peak of light and ran towards it as fast as he could. When he ran through the light he was in another place. "Keltic?" A man said. Keltic nodded. "Come with me," he made a small smile. "He's here!" There was a series of murmurs. Keltic followed the man. "May I see your amulet?" He said. "No," Keltic responded. "Smart boy, don't let anyone else even touch your amulet" he said. "I won't let a soul," Keltic said. "King! The boy has arrived." The man said. "Good work," said the person the man referred to as the king. "Now! Everyone leave! I need to speak with the boy!" Everyone ran into a small area. Keltic was the first to speak. "What the heck is going on here?" He said. "Your amulet, that is very rare. It is clear you were destined to own the amulet of light," said the king. Keltic was confused. "Amulet of light? That's what this is?" Keltic said. "The answer will only give you more questions, but yes, that is what it is." The king responded. As if on cue, Keltic's head exploded with more questions. "Save those questions for later, the answers won't help you now." The king said, reading Keltic's facial expression. "At least tell me what you think will be useful information," Keltic inquired. "I plan to send you on mission, to find the others." The king responded causally. "Others?" Keltic questioned. "The other amulet bearers of course," responded the king. "Then you will defeat Zartok, master of darkness. You, Keltic, are the master of light, and your first quest will be to find the bearer of the amulet of earth, the earth master. Then you find the air master, the fire master, and the water master. There are some amulets that have many copies, but there bearers all serve Zartok, as far as anyone knows." The king said. "Come back to me after you find each master, and use this to do so." The king handed Keltic a small device. "Press this button for you and the other people nearby you to enter the area you came through to first get to us. That area is called the element 0 tube. No amulets can be used in that area." Keltic nodded and grabbed the device. "The earth master lives in Swa-Kinos, he is called Cralic. The information about everyone else will be told to you later. Press the button to start on your way to Swa-Kilos. your amulet will help you in the toughest situations, so focus on that when you are in a pinch. My men will help you to Youtic forest, but no further. But first, you need lessons to learn how to use your amulet." The king said with little breaths in between words. "When do I start?" Keltic inquired. "Right now" the king said. And the training began.