Cameron Dallas Imagine

You have heard rumors that he has been seeing someone else.  But you could bring yourself to believe that kind of thing.  You guys have been together for a year now and you believed everything was perfect.  Wasn't it perfect?  You couldn't find any faults in your relationship, nothing seemed wrong but wasn't there something you weren't remembering?  You guys never argued with one another until something happened as Nash flirted with you or something else that Cameron seemed to find irritating but you believed it was normal for every couple to argue.  You just couldn't picture him cheating, he always said he loved you and only you.  But was that a lie?  Seems that everything that has happened you cant help but to start to second guess all your decisions.  Soon regretting going on vacation with your parents as you soon find yourself believing what you have heard since you walked into the school.

You walked closer to Cameron's locker hoping to end everyone's idea or rumor that he is cheating.  You clutch your books closer to your chest as you soon get closer to your destination.  You were nervous at what you might find our see but what you did see nothing compared to it.  Dropping your books you stared wide eyed at him with his arms wrapped around a pretty blonde.  He continued talking to his friends as he seemed to always smile.  You heart beat begin to speed up faster at him kissing her on the cheek, she blushed as his cuteness.  You never seen him act like that even when he was with you he never done anything like that.  You see his friends look to you then back to him, his attention gets turned to you.  He releases his arms from around the girl as he just looks at you. 

You sprint down the hallway not wanting to here is dumb excuse or saying something that is just going to make it worse. You feel someone grip your wrist, you are forcefully pulled to turn around. "Let me go!" You yell. 

"Not until you listen to me!" He states. 

"Listen to you Cam, you have been cheating on me.  I don't know for how long but you have, i thought you loved me but i guess not." 

"I do love you-" you cut him off.  "You don't love me but lets get one thing straight.  She might be here for awhile and you might feel as you will soon lover her but she will never love you as much as i do. She will never feel the same way i do about you.  But when she leaves you for someone else that will give her what you cant i just want you to know i wouldn't be here waiting for you." With those last words you turn on your heels and continue walking down the hallway not even looking back at what once was the love of your life.