Chapter 1

Alexa Puckle, was sitting down on the stairs of her own, small ,cozy house. While her parents were probably discussing again, she was thinking, just deeply thinking of anything that crossed into her mind.
At school she was being called "Ugly and Weird" by several kids of her class the remaining kids didn't call her by any name but will stare at her as if she was an alien. Also there was no day that anyone, even her teachers called her "by accident" Alexa Pickle, which definitely was her least favorite food and it was annoying. One day in class she made all the class repeat after her the last name everyone kept saying incorrectly, but apparently they kept going on.
No one wanted to sit with her, leaving her completely alone at recess time.
"Why were this kids calling me like this?" Alexa asked herself.
Maybe it was because she was missing some teeth, that recently fell out. Maybe it was because she wore her messy bun to school today, maybe it was because she always carried her "Hogwarts, a history" book and no one understood how could she read such a big book.
Something happened at school some days ago Her Reading teacher always said to Alexa "Such a big book for such a little girl" Alexa hated that phrase but she hated the one that followed this previous one "Alexa, little sweetheart, why don't you grab the Cat in the Hat book, or the 3 Little Pigs and the Wolf, or Snow White." That phrase made Alexa so angry that she will turn  red of anger, one day she couldn't hold it the books around the class started flying rapidly across the classroom, pages full of images fell to the floor, all the books were being destroyed, from what it looked like a small tornado which came out of no where. Without hesitating it Alexa was sent to the principal's office and her parents were called.

"But" her dad completely speechless "we can all agree that she's just a 4 soon to be 5 little girl"

"Yes Mr.Puckle but her activity on class is really...um" said the principal looking over Alexa, who was reading her big ,brown, yellow-colored-pages book "well peculiar, she doesn't get along with many other kids and we have noticed many incidents with her classmates usually always getting hurt, today was one of the few times no one was hurt"

"But we always receive good notes from her teachers" said Mrs.Puckle "is like you were saying me 2 opposite things"

"Well beside the incidents Alexa is a really smart girl, she's the highest not just in her class but from her whole generation" said the principle"Maybe she will feel less umm uncomfortable if she assists to other school" said the principal

"What?!" Said Mrs.Puckle so loudly that Alexa stopped reading and looked to her mom "Are... are you saying that she is expelled?"

"Well the school can afford having these unexplainable issues, parents come here asking us to change their kids to other classrooms because they don't want to have your daughter near them" Said the Principal with a louder voice than previously "She's been accused of making the Basket-ball rise up and making scores without moving her finger, she was just laughing at this act, secondly she's also been accused of making the chalk move on the blackboard without her standing up for her chair, also by making the jars with paint explode, making one of her classmates hair turn purple and.."

"Enough" said Mr. Puckle ,stopping the principle from going on  "so we will not bring her back, because she has been accused from unexplained things, why do you blame her, why not another kid?"

"All the kids and teachers report us that she keeps reading that book where spells are written and interesting facts about a weird place called Hogwash or Hagwarts" said the principal getting the name wrong, Alexa who was bitting her lip wanted to say the CORRECT NAME : H-O-G-W-A-R-T-S.  but she preferred staying quiet to prevent making more trouble.