Chapter 4

After the lovely dinner, everyone went back home. Alexa's parents were really happy when they saw Hermione again and explained Alexa that she was the girl of the picture, her neighbor. Alexa was now on bed petting her Pygmy puff and was really anxious for September 1 to arrive.
She had the strong wish to get into Gryffindor, she actually wished for it for her birthday wish.
She wanted to be in Gryffindor because is were her only friends are. The worst thing that could happen is being on Slytherin! Many people taught that Slytherins were always bad, but Alexa didn't she taught they were cool but she didn't have the characteristics of a Slytherin, plus she's a Muggle Born Witch who would be  left out quickly if she was put in there.
Hugglepuff wasn't a bad choice, since everyone were really loyal to each other, and Alexa taught that Cedric Diggory who recently passed away was an awesome kid.
Ravenclaw was probably the one Alexa was going to end up, since she was smart! But Alexa wanted to prove that she was also brave and that rules,grades and exams aren't the only thing on the world that matter, there are friends,family,bravery,loyalty and tolerance.

Alexa hoped that the sorting hat could see that on her and not just a mind full of facts and information. She taught of how her life would change forever, when she entered to this type of magic you can never get away from it and she was thankful of being a witch and she was determined to be one of the best ones, if she could.
As Alexa sat on her bed she taught of the amazing experience she will have at Hogwarts, but how complicated her life will be. Mrs. Weasley told Alexa, that she may be one of the youngest witches to step into Hogwarts, no one ever before 11 could assist there. Everyone would be asking her, why she was there and what made her special? But actually Alexa didn't know the answer for those questions, she was so stressed that she couldn't figure out what made her assist to Hogwarts at such a young age! The first thing she has to do when she gets to Hogwarts is to see Dumbledore and tell him to explain, explain everything.
The Pygmy puff of Alexa already had fallen sleep and Alexa was getting tired too. She changed into her pjs, washed her teeth, put her Pygmy puff on its little bed and went to sleep.

Alexa couldn't have taught of a better way to celebrate her 5th birthday!