Part 1 -concert tickets

When I wake up it went down stair and did my normal routine. Getting dressed,cleaning teeth brush hair and get breakfast. After that I went on my phone and looked at the messages and email that I had. My mum walked and I said she wanted to take me out later as she had a surprise for me I wound what is it be.

Later that afternoon my mum said"Paige get ready we are going to get lunch and then after that I have a surprise for you" I could not wait to no what it was. When I got ready we went tin the car and drived to get some lunch at a local cafe. When my mum fount somewhere to park the car. We both got the car and walked to the cafe. When we walked in we got a table and looked at the menu. I was having chips and my mum was having steak pie with chips.
Mum went and order the food at the till. Finally the food came after 40 minutes of wait we was so hungery.

We finished our food mum gave me a envelope. I thought what is this and opened it. I SCREAMED that loud everyone. looked at me. I cried do much I said "ON .....ONE....D....D..DIRECTION TICKETS I can't believe that I am going to see them live in show I a week" I hope I can meet then but I would never be that lucky I thought "sigh"
My mum said "by are you sighing I thought you was happy?" I said " I am happy I was just thinking" mum said "thinking about what?" I said " about the concert that I wonder if I would be lucky enough to meet them all or even one of them but I know I would never but that lucky to"