Chapter 1: Intro

"I told you! Did I not tell you not to do it ?!?" He said punching me.

" Baby, please what about the babies ?"

"Fuck them babies!"

***

My name is Unique, Unique Monroe. I have 3 kids by my father . Jim Ross or J.R. My mom kicked me out the house at 9. She doesn't believe me when I told her he raped me. I moved in my grandma house. But they took me away at 13. My family has a history of drugs and they have trouble with the police everyday. Anyway , I'm 19 now. I couldn't find any place to go and ... Oh yeah I met this guy. His name is Mark, Mark Erving. He's the biggest drug dealer in the city. He has a lot of money and lives in a mansion. I know, why would I go to someone who has drugs knowing I just got taken away from them. It's the only thing I know. He's a mean guy. But others say otherwise. I don't really know what they see in him.

"Baby, baby, baby, baby" I said with my Harlem accent.

"Unique, stop calling me like that" Mark said in a tired , whinny voice.

I get sad and start to fake cry.

"Baby, come here. I'm sorry" he confronted me until i feel back to sleep.

4 HOURS LATER

I woke up and the first thing I did was throw up. Oh I didn't tell you? I'm pregnant again. With twins, a boy and girl they say. I won't believe it until they come. I walked down stairs looking for Mark and my kids. The oldest is 13, his name is Wayne. Second oldest is 12, her name is Mariella. Terrane, he's 9 years old. I was pregnant with him when my mom kicked me out.

"Where the hell is everybody," I started to get worried.

"MOM, WHERE ARE YOU," all my kids started to yell for me.

"I'M IN THE LIVING ROOM," I yelled back.

My kids jumped on me like I wasn't pregnant. I was getting furious! They knew I was pregnant and they just jumping on me like I'm a pile of leaves outside on a windy fall day.

"Y'all niggas about to get y'all asses beat," I was furious.

They got up quicker then I could say one!

"WE MISSED YOU," they all said in a whinny voice.

"But, y'all just saw me 5 hours ago," looking at them like they was dumb.

"Where Mark at?"

"He told me to tell you he had to make a couple of runs he'll be back around 4:00p.m.," Mariella exclaimed to me.

Why do he always make runs at 11:00 in the morning. It doesn't take that long to get some drugs and sell them. I should know. I was in a house who did it 24/7.