The Packing.

*InComing FaceTime from Bestfriend😍🍟*

Ughh what does this bitch want now! I grabbed my phone and pick up the call. "Hey what do you want im watching a movie!" I said eating popcorn with a handful in my hand. "Well you know my sugar daddy , he got us tickets to the Bahamas cruise!" She said excitedly. "No way , bihhh im going to start packing! How long are we staying there?" I say turning off the tv and running upstairs with my phone in my hand. "Well 2 months.. don't worry he's paying for all the expenses and shit!"  She replies.
"Well okay! Ill meet you in 2 hours?!" I say getting my suitcase.
"YEAH OKAY BYE!" She hangs up.

Hmm what too pack. Well its the Bahamas so no jeans. 40 pairs of shorts, 20 tank tops, 5 bralettes , 3 leggings , 2 bathing suits , 5 bra's , tons of undies , 2 scandals , 2 vans , blah blah. Looks like i'm done. I pack my makeup things , I grab my charger and a blanket for the plane. *Honk Honk* I heard outside , so i quickly grab my things and went out the door to see a limbo. I quickly walk inside and see Rain. "Okay so the plane will start in an hour" She says.
*We arrive on the plane*
"Man I can't wait!" She says putting her head on my shoulder. "Me too spending time with my best friend!" I said.
"Bro that hot as fuck guy is looking at you" Rain says pointing.
"Don't point you idiot. He is really hot." I say.
"Pssst hey boy! Wanna switch spots so you can mingle with my best friend!" She says whispering loudly. "Sure" He whispers back standing up and exchanging seats with Rain.
"Hey I'm Tyler" He says smiling with his deep dimpels.
"I-i'm Sanaa" I say staring at his dark brown hair with hazel eyes and pearly white teeth.
"Something wrong Sanaa? You been staring at me for the past 2 minutes." He says chuckling.
"O-oh no" I say laughing like an idiot.
*Hours past by with talking to him. Almost in Bahamas*
🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
AN/ So new series , Starting a new one. Hope you enjoy! Please vote and comment ! Thank you my loves.❤️