Chapter 11

*Louis' POV*

After 5 days, I finally got out of the hospital, Harry didn't see my mom daisy or Felicite at home. Blake has them locked up somewhere!

They made a crime!

"Thank You" I said smiling at the Nurse, I led Charlotte to Harry's car.

Since I recently got out of the hospital, Harry drove us.

It was just Me, Charlotte, Phoebe and Harry. I'm glad Harry was here.

"Finally we're going Home!" I yelled happily.

"Home sweet Home! Jake must be worried!" Charlotte said scared.

"Jake?" I asked. Who is Jake?

She smirked "Oh! You don't know! well he's my Boyfriend"

"Yo-Your Boyfriend?" I asked nervously, she's only 14! How can she have a boyfriend already!

Too Young! Way Too Young! Well for me its too soon.

My fists clenched and I was a bit nervous.

"Louis?" Phoebe asked, I released my fists. "huh?" Phoebe just looked at me and giggled.

"Louis don't worry, we never hold hands or kiss" Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"Good" I mumbled in relief

We arrived and got into the parking lot, the first thing I wanted to do was see my mom, daisy and Felicite home.

Im worried, they must've hurt them!

I opened the front door quickly, "Mom? Felicite? Daisy?" I yelled, Charlotte hugged me, "Louis! they're not home Stop worrying. We will find them!" she said letting go of the grip.

I flopped onto the couch, not knowing what to think about.

Harry sat beside me and kissed my cheek. "Relax Louis, they'll be alright. If they hurt you mum and your sisters, then they will get arrested for it, since they're professional agents, they know that they can't" he stated.

He was right, they could get arrested for that.

I kissed Harry's cheek, "Thanks Haz" I smiled looking directly at his eyes.

We kept the long stare for about a minute

"I can just stare at you all day and find small features that make you Perfect" Harry stated.

"Your definitely Charming" I smirked.

Our heads got closer as our breath hit each others.

"I can't resist you, or deny your kiss" I said looking at his lips.

Harry let out a small chuckle "Now you're the cheeky one".

He pulled me in for a kiss and this time it was kind of rough, his toungue got through my lips before I got a chance. He pushed me slowly down getting me to lay on my back.

He placed both knees on each side of my thighs.

"Ha-Harry..." I moaned between the kisses.

"Don't. Say. Anything." he said between kisses.

He grabbed my collar so that our lips pressed tightly together.

Someone knocked on our door, Interrupting our perfect moment!

"I'll get it" I smiled, Harry got off of me and I stood up and opened the door.

My heart skipped a beat, as I saw my mother, Felicite and Daisy.

"Mom! Felicite! Daisy!" I said hugging them in my arms.

"Ho-How'd you guys get here?" I asked, I sat on the couch beside Harry, they didn't say a word, they seemed terrified.

"It was Scary, I don't know how you fight Louis..." Felicite said, I hugged her. "That's okay, You're safe now" I said rubbing her back

"Mum, how'd you guys get out?" I asked repeating the question.

"We escaped, they're was a problem in there and- Oh, I need to remind you to disconnect the hidden cameras" She stated.

"What?" I asked

"They put hidden cameras in the house to watch all of us" she frowned.

Assholes!

"What? That's insane! They can go in jail for that!" I exclaimed.

"Mom? Felicite? Daisy?" A little girl asked nervously. Phoebe and Lottie ran down.

My mother was about to cry as she heard their voices. She hugged Charlotte and Phoebe tightly. They all talked and cried a bit as I thought.

Why did AAC keep them for days?

It was weird that They were acting like the bad guys...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N):

Guys, Im happy amthat they got reunited! Yay!

But what will happen next?

Why is AAC becoming the bad guys?

Vote

Share

Comment

To find out about the next Chapter!

Thank You guys for giving me 100 reads!!! :D LOVE YOU ALL!!!