Chapter 16

*Nathan's POV*

"Yeah sounds fun...."

Do you know how happy I am to hear those words haha So damn happy!

"Let's go out tonight! It's not like I'm desperate but im really booked these days!" I smirked.

Harry smiled and nodded at me "Yeah now?" he asked confused

I chuckled "Not now later silly I'll pick you up around 9:00" I stated.

"Alright well I'll get going Nath bye" he waved and got his bag and left "Bye curly" I said in a sigh. How can he be so perfect

*Harry's POV*

Im nervous.

I don't like Nathan like that but as a friend I do!

Oh, what if I meet someone more better than Louis? NO No one compares to him!

'9:00' red my clock.

Shoot! Nathan should be here soon and I'm not ready!

I got dressed quickly and went to my living room with my phone. My phone started to ring.

"Nathan!" I smiled

"Curly, I'm outside I'm waiting" he stated

"Okay bye see ya" I hanged up.

I didn't bother checking myself in the mirror, I went directly outside to see Nathan waving at me.

I walked towards his car and got inside "Let's Go" he said.

He drove throught the dark streets which reminded me of that night with Louis.

"We're here Harry!" Nathan smiled happily

I got out and entered the bar, I saw people dancing like crazy, couples snogging, Guys smoking, gays grinding, lesbians drinking. It sent me shivers throughout my body never did I go to bars

"Never been to a bar?" Nathan asked scaring me a bit.

"First time" I answered, Nathan pulled me to the bar table and made me sit beside him.

"Two tequilas" He smiked to the teenaged girl.

"Right up Nathan!" She smiled.

I looked at him confused, I guess they know each other "You tw-"

"Do we know each other? yep. She's my babe Right Beca?" He said winking at her.

"Nath stop! you know I'm just your friend and I know your little secret so stop acting straight sweetie" she laughed.

"She so turns me on!" Naythan said bitting his lips staring at her rack.

"What secret?" I asked confused.

"Yeah I'm gay but no big deal. I don't go into real relationships I just wait for the right person and sometimes I consider myself Bi since I do check out girls" he smiled

The girl rolled her eyes "Whatever" she laughed.

"Rebecca come on! I know you love me!" Naythan smiled and sent her a blow-kiss

"I love you as a friend!" She said giving us the tequilas.

"One for..." she said handing me over a cup and looking at me weirdly.

"Harry"

"Harry, how ironic that it matches your hair" she winked at me.

"And Nathan for you" she said handing him over his cup.

"Thanks Love" He responded winking at her.

I didn't want to drink the tequila it seemed weird since I never drank one "Drink!" Nathan smiled.

"No, im fine!" I smirked kind of embarrassed

"Oh come on!" Nathan begged.

"I'll just order water!" I said turning to look for the girl.

*Nathan's POV*

"I'll Just order water!" Harry said turning to look for Rebecca, this was a chance so I took out the drunk pill and poured 2 of them in Harry's cup.

"Water please!" Harry said getting her attention "Right up" she smiled

I Put the pills away and Harry got his water. He was about to drink from the bottle "Just one sip of the tequila please?" I asked nicely, he closed his bottle and looked at me, thinking.

"One sip?" I asked again.

"One Sip" Harry said smiling.

He picked up the cup and drank a sip, He looked at it weirdly "Tastes good" yes! perfect!

"Take another sip then, then drink your water" I smiled.

"Yeah" he said taking another bigger sip.

*Half Hour Later*

"Louis Baby!" Harry said hanging onto my shoulders.

He was really drunk which gave me a chance! I know I'm not Louis but I can take advantage!

Who cares if its wrong

"Harry let's get a room okay?" I smirked evily.

"Yeah sure!" he smiled seductively

I got a room and brought Harry in it, Harry slammed me onto the wall without warning and I guess he is taking the first move

"Louis I love you!" He said kissing my neck.

"I'm not Louis, it's me Nathan!" I said in moans he made me feel so good.

"No Louis, Crazy Bitch! I love You Louis too much!" Harry said wanting to take off my shirt.

I allowed him to

I was shirtless and so was he, his fit body and his curly hair attracted me more into the plan "Babe! Sexy Louis!" Harry said stumbling over a bit.

"'I'm not Louis!" I yelled

Harry laughed "You're drunk. MCause I Can't remember to forget you!" He sang as he got closer to me

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my shirt, I put it back on and I decided to take Harry home It was wrong and disgusting so wrong God why did I plan this! I grabbed my phone and looked at the video I recorded.

Yes I recorded a video.

I wanted to put the video somewhere so that Louis will see that Harry is mine not his.

"Where we going naughty boy?" Harry said pinching my cheeks. Boy Harry is annoying when he's drunk.

"Home, go to sleep" I demanded.

Harry fake snored and laughed "I finished sleeping" he laughed and I rolled my eyes more annoyed than ever.

I dropped Harry off in his house and I made him sleep peacefully in his bed, I slept on his couch because I had no other choice.

Just great... My plan went just great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N):

Boring Chapter! I know!

That's why Im uploading again tomorrow! :D yay!

xox

Vote, Comment and Share!! Bye! :D