Meeting Mr.Dawson

"Agnes!" Miss. Williams squealed from down stairs.
"Yes" I answer half awake.
"Get you and you're sister ready you have a potential adopter"!
I've heard the words "you have a potential adopter" over 25 times. I've been in this orphanage since I was 3 months old trust me this isn't new.
I shake my sister in the other bed to wake up. We have the same dark brown hair, but she has dark brown eyes and I have Hazel. She is 7 months older than I am. We are like best friend sisters.Her name is Adalyn.
"Adalyn wake up"
"Jesus wake up we have another potential adopter"
She still didn't wake up. I took her cup of water and poured it on her. She woke up searching for air as if she was drowning.
"What the hell Agnes" She said then kicked my stomach.
"Get ready we have another potential adopter" I choke out.
I get ready and walk down stairs.
"Have a banana" Miss.Williams said. She handed it to me and I ate it. I could feel something wrap around my leg. It was Delilah she was 3 Miss.Williams daughter. She has curly blonde hair like her Mom and the same blue eyes as her Dad.
"Hey Dede" I say.
"Hi Agnes Wagnes"
I walked around the kitchen with her on my leg and waited for Adalyn.
I hear the big front doors open and someone yell "Miss.Williams? It's Shane"?  Miss.Williams went to meet "Shane" and Adalyn came down the back stairs.
"Girls come and meet Mr.Dawson" Miss.Williams called. We walked to the front of the house to be greeted my a tall ginger man. With a huge smile.
"Hi girls. I'm Shane Dawson you're potential adopter"

Hello everyone! Sorry for a short first chapter hope you like it :)