Field Trip part 1

"Hi" I answer to him. He smiled at me showing his pearly whites. He wore a grey T-shirt sweatshirt with swim shorts.
Adalyn answers after me with a quite "Hello"
"Is it ok if I take them to the water park"? Mr.Dawson asked.
"Oh course...but I don't believe they have swim suits of their own, I will have them borrow mine be right back if you don't mind"
"No no no. We will go to the store and they can pick out their own"
What. I like him. He's nice. But he probably won't adopt us...
"Here take this then".. Miss.Williams reached in her pocket and pulled out a 100 dollar bill.
"No!No!My treat"
"Mr.Dawson are you sure?"
"Yes very. Come on girls lets get the party started"
We motioned us to come over to him and we followed. He lead us to his car and we got into the back. Another man was in the front.
" I'm Ryland nice to meet you" The man in the passenger front seat said.
"Anges." I say "And this is Adalyn" I finish.
"Now we're do you want to go to get you're swim suits?" Mr.Dawson asked us.
"We don't really go shopping that often so I don't know" Adalyn said.
"Oh well than... Let's go to the mall!" Mr.Dawson said.
I looked out the window and let the wind glide through my hair. The smell of Starbucks and pee flew through my nose.
"What do you do"? Adalyn asked.
" We are youtubers" Mr.Dawson said.
"What's that"? Adalyn asked.
(Yes I know this is like so hard to read that someone doesn't know what a "youtuber" is).
"It's a person who sits in front of a camera for someone's entertainment and makes videos on different things" Ryland answers. Ryland hands us his phone with a video on it.
"This is one of Shane's videos, might as well watch it to get to know him better"
Ryland says and Mr.Dawson laughs.
We watched about 1 minutes of Mr.Dawson eating all these foods and saying "This is everything bitch" then came to a staggering halt.
"Shit" I blurt out, stupid seat belt got locked on my chest when we stopped. Did I break it?
"Honey if you are to swear I prefer you to say more than shit" Mr.Dawson said.
I like this guy , a lot.
"Of course" I answer.
We reach a store called "Pink" and head in.
"Queens we are here"! Mr.Dawsonsays.
"Holy Jesus" Adalyn says while she eyes of all the clothes.
"Pick out whatever you want including more than a swimsuit" Mr.Dawson says while putting on a bikini top over his shirt.
"Instagram Model who?" Ryland says snapping a picture of him on his phone.
I walk around the store looking at all the clothes and finally reached the bathing suits. I pulled a purple bikini with stitching in the cleavage, a full with a low back opening the color of sea glass, and a bikini that had abstract lines covering some of the cleavage, it was black.
I walk around the store looking around I saw a lot of stuff that I liked but I didn't want to be rude so I just grabbed a long sleeved shirt that looked comfy and headed into a dressing room.
I tried on all of the bathing suits on I only really liked the purple bikini, but it showed my stomach which I'm pretty insecure about. I used to be "fat" and I sometimes think I still am. My stomach was one of the worst things about me, my ribs popped out of the top of it the bottom was still chubby and UGH!
I sat on the chair in the dressing room and put my head in my hands.
Pathetic loser you are Agnes. You don't deserve to be here at all.
"Agnes?" Mr.Dawson called.
"Yeah..?" I answered.
"Can I come in?"
"Sure"
"What's wrong"
"I'm too fat for this! I hate my body, nothing looks good on me"
"Hey listen. You're not fat at all. You're a beautiful girl, you could be a model. I mean look at your self" he turned me to the mirror. "You look great Agnes, I didn't look nearly as good as you when I was 13,now come on pick out some more clothes and let's head to the water park" He finished.
"Thank you" I said. He smiled and left my dressing room.
I looked around the store and grabbed a shirt,leggings,sweatshirt, a T-shirt, crop top sweatshirt and matching sweatpants all in my size.
"Ready" Mr.Dawson asks.
"Yeah" I answer.
I see Adalyn with Ryland and they head over.
"Look at my new suit" She holds up the sea glass colored one I tried on, her body would look good in it, but not mine.
After check out we walk down the hallway and I look up to Mr.Dawson.
"Thank you Mr.Dawson" I say.
"You're welcome and call me Shane"
"Where are we going next"? I ask
"The wata park"!!!!!!