To the "Wata Park"

Finally we arrive to the "Wata Park" and Shane sighs while Ryland smiles.
"What's wrong" I ask Shane.
"Oh nothing don't worry" He lies. The Wata Park looked like the funniest place on earth. All of the slides. Go carts. The screaming Eagles..I mean babies.
"What ride to you guys want to go on first" Ryland asks. Both Adalyn and I point to the highest slide in the park without even looking at each other. We find 4 lounging chairs and place our stuff on it, everyone takes their clothes reviling their bathing suits besides Shane and I. Shane smiles a fake smile at me and pull off my clothes. And no one stares... Just yet.
I looked over at Shane and he sighs once again, then gets up still with his shirt on.
We head to the water slide and Shane still looks in panic.
"Are you ok" Ryland asks him.
"Yeah it's just my thing and I don't want to break these stairs" Shane confesses.
As we reach the slide Shane and I share a tube and Ryland and Adalyn grab one. We place our tubes in and I sit in front and Shane slides into the back. I look over to Ryland and Adalyn in the other slide just like ours.
"READY. SET......GO"! Shane yells. The life guards push us and we glide down the slide.
Shane tries to peak his head over the rim and yells "Fuck you bitches" then slips a little bit and slides back into his hole of the tube.
I couldn't help but raise my head to find a cute looking boy. He had dirty blonde hair and green eyes, he smiled at me and I tried to waved but fell and rolled down the slide.
"AGNES" Shane yelled while laughing. I rolled and rolled down the slide the landed in the pool. I emerge from the water and find my eyes meeting the cute boys.
"You ok"? He says with a big grin on his face. He hold out his hand to help me up the pool stairs and I take it. "Yeah" I answer, we stair at each other for a little bit till he breaks the science.
"I'm Finn by the way"
"Agnes"
"Looks like you won the race"
"Oh you saw that..."
"Yeah" He laughs. I look down embarrassed of falling and being a complete idiot in front of Finn.
"Hey you have something on your head" he says lifting up my head and I realize he is using his tippy toes to reach me. He brings down his finger which now has blood on it from my forehead. I wipe my forehead letting all the blood smear on my hand. "Thanks" I say. He smiles and we get lost in each other's eyes intel Shane barges in.
"Agnes are you ok" He says now finally worried about me.
"I'm fine" I answer.
"Wait your here with Shane Dawson"?! Finn asks all excited.
"Yeah" I answer. His jaw drops and then looks at me in awe.