together forever

Michael pov:

tonight's the night I step back out in the media, I just finished getting dressed for the Grammys and I walked out of the bathroom.

"can you do my necklace please?" emily asked, I walked over and I did her necklace up. she turned around to face me "thank you"

"no problem, you look gorgeous by the way"

"not as gorgeous as you"

"the kids ready?"

"they are picking their own clothes so I doubt it" emily giggled.

"lets go and see"  we walk to their rooms and all 3 are empty, we head downstairs and we hear a noise from the family room.

"hey instagramers, " prince and paris said

we're going to the grammys so look out for us on the tv and comment what you think of my outfit prince said.

we carried on going into the kitchen and blanket was in there. 

"don't you look handsome" emily said. 

"can you do my tie please?" blanket asked, emily did his tie and he looked very smart,  I'm dreading what prince has done by what he said on the video for instagram I'm kinda scared. we head to the front door and then paris walks out.

"how do I look" paris asked whilst spinning around

"like a princess" I said

"thanks daddy" paris said whilst hugging me.

"does that dress fit ok paris?" emily asked

"yeah and I love it especially the stars covering it, I feel like the moving sky" paris giggled and then prince walked out of the family room. I was expecting jeans and a shirt but it's a suit but not the black with a white shirt like blanket he has got a bright orange shirt with a film reel designed tie.

"you're going to stand out" blanket said

"gotta be different because blending in is boring" we then head out and get in the limo.

emily pov:

as we was getting closer Michael started to tap his knees with his fingers

"you nervous?"

"a little"

"you'll be fine" shortly afterwards we arrived and blanket stayed right behind me until we got inside,  we greeted frank and then we went to our table.  near the end of the show it was time for Michael to pick up his award, I'm so proud of him. once the grammys was over we stayed behind a little bit to talk with frank and lilly rang

"hello"

"hey sorry to be calling you I know you're at the grammys but I just seen on the news that a load of people have escaped new york state prision a few hours ago and they shown pictures of them all, mom was one of them"

"I doubt she would be here in california"

"you never know,  just be careful"

"I'll be fine and she wouldn't get passed security to enter the state either"

"I know but just incase she does or have"

"ok, I'll be careful"

"good, I talk to you soon"

"ok, bye" I put my phone away and I head back to join michael and everyone,  she can't be in california she wouldn't be able to get here and with the prision clothes she definitely wouldn't my thoughts got interrupted