Chapter 12

(Sorry I suck at writing. Please vote though. Love you all

(Allison's pov)

"Come on. Pleaseee! It's just a party," Skylar begs me to go the party Niall invited us to. It's going to be a party at his house. "I don't know," I tell the girls. "It will be fun. And if you want to leave early we will go," Claire suggests. "Fine," I give in. "Yay," the girls say in unison.

~

I'm walking through the sweaty bodies almost falling since everybody is pushing me. I didn't imagine the party to be this packed. I lost the girls. I always lose the girls. I finally reached the kitchen and I got myself a drink.

"Hi Allison," Danielle walks up to me. "Hey Dan," I smile and take a sip from my drink. "What is this party for?" I ask Danielle. "I don't know. Niall wanted to throw a party for some reason," she shrugs. "Come on, let's go dance," Danielle says and drags me to the living room which is the dance floor.

"Hey guys," Eleanor says and hugs me. "Hi," I tell her. "Are you enjoying the party," Eleanor asks me and smiles. "It's alright I guess." I tell her and take another sip from my drink.

(Niall's pov)

The house is packed. I didn't think this many people would show up. I decided to throw a party to have some fun and get my mind off of things. Things have been going horrible. My feelings for Allison have grown so much. The feeling I get when I think of her is so foreign yet so pleasant.

"What's up," Zayn says with Claire by his side. "Nothing. I'm going to get another drink," I tell them and go to the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and got myself a beer. I went back to the living room and saw Allison dancing with Eleanor and Danielle. And they're all drinking.

Eleanor and Danielle left Allison and went to their boyfriends. I saw Luke coming to her. Wait, what is Luke doing at my party! I guess I didn't kick him too hard. He whispered something in Allison's ear and she started dancing with him.

I know she's not mine but he can't take advantage of her. I let my anger take over and I stormed over to them. "What are you doing at my party!" I yell at Luke and push him off of her. "I Came to have fun," Luke says like nothing is wrong.

"Leave or else I will make you!" I say much more louder causing everybody's attention. "What are you going to do," Luke says. As I was going towards him Allison yells at both of us. "STOP!" she says. "I have a headache and I don't want you two fighting right now. Just leave Luke," she tells him.

"Fine, but this is not over," he says to me. "It looks over to me," I smirk and he walks away. "Are you okay do you need pills?" I ask Allison. "Oh yes please," she giggles and rubs her temples. I take her to my room and lay her down.

"I'll go get you some water and pills. Stay here," I tell her and she nods. I go downstairs and get her a glass and aspirin. I went back upstairs and into my room and Allison is looking through my stuff.

"What are you doing?" I startle her. "Sorry I just was curious," she blushes. "Its fine here is the water and aspirin," I say and hand it to her. "Thank you," she tells me and swallows the aspirin. "You can stay here for the night and I'll go tell the girls," I suggest. "Sure if that's alright with you." "Its fine," I say and go downstairs.

~

Follow me on instagram @horanscrazymofo Bye!!!!