SOPE-fic.10 : A Top Bottoms

Back in the cramped closet, Jimin yawned and Tae caressed his back, the older boy rested against the younger's chest, now both on the floor. Taehyung was on his phone messaging Jungkook, telling him sorry and stuff for leaving him alone, getting no answer whatsoever. So Tae sent him a meme. Both boys just wishing for the couple to get it all over with.

But everything was far from over, Yoongi and Hoseok were still chatting about anal sex.

— Babe, did you by any chance plan to tell me this for long or..?— Hoseok smiled for what seemed like the 1000th time that day, hugging a pillow laying on his stomach while swaying his legs, his eyes not leaving his boyfriend's.

— I...— Yoongi looked away, shyly, — I did? Yeah... I kind of- you know, did some prep on my own and stuff...— He blushed and tried to cover it with a pillow, but the other boy had already noticed, Yoongi was being too cute right now.

Hoseok bit his lower lip, the vibe surrounding him switching to a darker one, — Let me fuck you, right now.— He said, sitting down and hovering over the elder boy.

In a slow movement, Yoongi sat up getting to Hoseok's level, both of them analysing the other before closing the space between them. The older boy gave in completely to the latter, who's kisses were rough and hungry. Hoseok normally would let himself go on Yoongi's arms, let himself get fucked into oblivion.

But no, not today. (LMAO SEE WHAT I DID THERE HAHA FUCK)

Today he was being the complete opposite, he wanted Yoongi to feel the same way, the way he always feels when being embraced by his lover, he wanted him to feel taken care of, adored.

Yoongi slumped down on the bed, with his legs slightly separated, with a defiant glare; — What are you waiting for, then?—

The pastel haired boy got on top of him, almost immediately attacking his neck and rolling his hips, the older boy griping onto his nape with a breathy moan, they sure were rough on each other.

— Ngh- baby boy...— Yoongi chuckled, squeezing his eyes shut as he felt himself getting completely hard against Hoseok. — Touch me, please?— He whispered into his lover's ears, hands resting on his back, Hoseok's already traveling down his body.

— Damn.— The older sighed, Hoseok made a ring with his fingers and let the palm of his hand caress along as he moved up and down, he kissed Yoongi's neck, collarbones, down to his chest. After softly peppering kisses by one of his nipples, he finally licked a circle around it, making Yoongi's breath hitch and rise his chest. The younger lover sucked each kiss harder, to the point where soft moans escaped the black haired boy's lips.

Trailing a line with his tongue, Hoseok got to kiss and suck bellow one of Yoongi's ribs, marking his skin, the harder he sucked, the louder Yoongi was, and the harder he pulled on Hoseok's hair.

— Oh god... Go down already,— Yoongi whined, his cock twitching.

— Hey, we got time...— A heart shaped smile appears.

No you don't! Jimin thought in the closet, he really wanted to leave now. Taehyung was distracted by his phone but, like he said, he still had that hard-on and even if the younger noticed and let Jimin rub himself with just a quick fun smile, he. Wanted. Sex. Let us out already, what the fuck!!! Also, Tae looked like he didn't mind the situation at all. How ridiculous.

— Mmm... Ah!— Even if he wanted to tease a little bit, Hoseok let himself please his Hyung, after all, this is what it was all about. So, he licked his lips and sucked in all of Yoongi.

— Oh... Fuck- Hobi...— Yoongi spread his legs, — T-Touch me more... Ngh...—

Hoseok lowered himself in-between the latter's legs, while still sucking and licking along his cock, he circled Yoongi's entrance with a lubed up thumb, slowly pushing it in, he felt it squeezing around. — Relax, Hyung.—

— O-Okay...—

The younger chuckled, — So obedient.—

Time passed by, Yoongi managed to get 3 fingers inside him smoothly. As Hoseok moved his hand, it made wet, sloppy sounds, Yoongi's face was red and he was a sweaty, moaning mess.

— H-Hobi, it feels a-am-mazing nngh! Hurry up and get insid-e me- ugh! Ah!— Yoongi touched his own twitching cock through the whole process, now in some kind of headspace.

The dancer found his Hyung begging to be the most adorable thing. — You want me?— His voice was quiet, low and sweet. Yoongi nodded frantically, licking over his own lower lip with half lidded eyes, Hoseok got over him supporting himself with his free arm, the other one still moving his fingers in and out of the older boy. Yoongi got his arms around Hoseok's neck, pulling him in for a kiss, desperately bitting and sucking his boyfriend's lips.

He opened his legs as much as he could, Yoongi felt so weak in this position but he loved it so much, his voice cracked and he trembled whenever Hoseok touched a certain spot, he digged his nails into Hoseok's skin and whenever he would open his eyes, he would meet Hoseok's and it was amazing, Hoseok was all he could think about.

— I love you... S-So much.— Yoongi whispered before getting a kiss filled with love in response.

Hoseok kissed his way to Yoongi's ear, — I love you too, Yoongi.—

— Okay... b-but can you like,— Yoongi gulped, — put your dick inside me?—

Taehyung covered his mouth, that was really funny. Jimin gave him a 'Don't you dare make a sound, you little shit' look to which Tae just nodded quickly, showing him his boxy smile.

But, outside, Hoseok did laugh out loud, — Okay, okay. Let's get to it, shall we?— To what Yoongi just nodded shyly.

The dancer got his fingers out, the rapper whining and leaving his mouth open, flush spread across his cheeks, ears, and neck.

Hoseok had pushed his knees further back, — Hold them here.— The older was way too obedient, feeling embarrassed about it.

As Hoseok pushed himself in slowly, Yoongi lost control over his voice. Slightly high pitched moans, incoherent sounds scaped his lips. He was kinda loud, and Hoseok was really enjoying it.

—You okay?— Hoseok asked once he was mostly inside, smiling, not at all calm nor collected.

He can't even answer, god damn it. He does not feel like Agust D right now. He covers his own mouth with the back of his hand, and nods. He feels full, when he tries to say something his breath just hitches.

— I'll move now. Okay?— Yoongi nodded once again, Hoseok's hips rocking and the older chocking a moan.

This was gonna be a long night for the four of them.

×

OMDFNKFDKD 1K READS??????? BITCH HOW

OKAY I GOTTA RANT LIKE A MOTHER I'M NOT SORRY

Thank you for even reading?? People have followed me and stuff, and even give me stars and it's just??? How and why????? ShOOK bITCH I'M S H O O K

Thank u hobiholic for being a babe, u deserve mad dick in your life

Just so u know, I'm an overly sexual, super extra, unnecessarily excited over life, kinky as fuck, 17 year old girl who enjoys gays

Thank you all for reading, honestly this just started as a silly plotless and pointless gay smut book (which still is) bc i live for bangtan and kpop in general AND gay so

Thank you so much once again!!!!!!!! BABES AF

BYE HOES NEXT CHAP WILL BE JUST AS SEXUAL and maybe something will happen..........

Lmao not yet

ALSO HOSEOK'S HAIR BITCH HHHHHH