Chapter 02- The Next Page

[Alec Pov.]

It's been three months after the jace accident. Simon, Izzy and I are at the forest looking for jace body but we couldn't find him.

I feel pain inside me but a joy aswel like he is still alive.

Clary is at the institute crying blaming everything on her since they didn't have the time to straighten things out.

I felt so bad for clary.

"I found something" says Izzy

"What did you find"

"Blood" she answered

"Look over there it's a body" Simon pointed out.

I ran toward the object reveling a skeleton with jace clothes. I looked at his boot showing his stele.

"I found him" I shout at Izzy and Simon

"Technicaly I'm the one who found him" says Simon

"Shut up Bloodsucker and help me carry him gently.

We picked up jace while Izzy picked up his weapon that fell with him and his stele.

We brought Jace body to Simon's van making our way back to the institute.

I'm scared of what clary is gonna think of jace he still had parts with skin and his golden hair has gone to brown dusty look.

I looked down once more which was once my parabatai. He was apart of me and I can't believe of what have happened.

As we arrived at the institute we brought Jace to the basement.

Izzy and Clary came in. Clary clearly cried for awhile since you would able to see his tear stains.

Clary looked a Jace and ran towards him but I stopped her since of the condition she is and how disgusting jace looked. And he could he could have an infection.

By the way Clary looked I let her go as she goes the Jace.

[Clarys Pov.]

"This is all my fault we never have gone to nice terms and you left me I'm so sorry" I say while crying "Don't leave me here Jace please " but I already knew it's too late now.

"Clary" I turn around and see Alec with his hands out getting ready for a hug. I hugged him but it felt more special and I felt more safe.

With Jace gone I don't even know if we are gonna make it alive as we know Sebastian Alive and Active.

"What are gonna do " I say breaking the hug to Alec.

"Well for a thought we might aswell bury Jace 6 feet under" he says

"No I mean like what are we gonna do now since Sebastian is out the ready for an attack"

"Since he only wants you IM gonna do everything to protect you like Jace have" he says "look Jace may be dead but he is watching over us he's only happy if I protect you right,  I'm not gonna let Sebastian take you away I won't allow that"